Windows 10: Can’t delete app.

Discus and support Can’t delete app. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to get rid of an app taking up over 30gb of space but when clicking uninstall it says it can’t find the uninstall file. After searching for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wuwuwuut, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Can’t delete app.

Trying to get rid of an app taking up over 30gb of space but when clicking uninstall it says it can’t find the uninstall file.

After searching for the app manually we can’t find it. How can we delete the ghost file? If it is a ghost file.

We’ve already unhid hidden folders.

submitted by /u/Wuwuwuut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wuwuwuut, Jan 13, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 13, 2020
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Can’t delete app.

Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Can’t delete app.

1. Can’t delete app. - Similar Threads - Can’t delete app

2. I can’t delete OpensubtitlesPlayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t delete OpensubtitlesPlayer: Hello community! Help me delete programs, This cannot be removed via Control Panel.Program OpenSubtitlesPlayerand also Easy Gif Animator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-opensubtitlesplayer/df99b210-0e29-4ff9-a5f3-4d6f608d080a
  3. I can’t delete OpensubtitlesPlayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t delete OpensubtitlesPlayer: Hello community! Help me delete programs, This cannot be removed via Control Panel.Program OpenSubtitlesPlayerand also Easy Gif Animator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-opensubtitlesplayer/df99b210-0e29-4ff9-a5f3-4d6f608d080a
  4. I can’t delete OpensubtitlesPlayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can’t reset pin and app was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset pin and app was deleted: I restarted my computer and now says set up pin. I try to then says I need to install the app for it and now I can’t get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pin-and-app-was-deleted/91c415b1-a7bb-48e4-b194-faec1b38bddf
  6. Can’t reset pin and app was deleted

Can’t reset pin and app was deleted: I restarted my computer and now says set up pin. I try to then says I need to install the app for it and now I can’t get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pin-and-app-was-deleted/91c415b1-a7bb-48e4-b194-faec1b38bddf
  7. Can’t delete photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t delete photos: Hi guys , I amHaving trouble with my photosAll of a sudden I cannot delete the photos when looking at them , I have to close the picture and go back to the file and then delete the picture from there And it is very inconvenient as I have 2200 photos to edit lol Please help me...
  8. Can’t delete photos

Can’t delete photos: Hi guys , I amHaving trouble with my photosAll of a sudden I cannot delete the photos when looking at them , I have to close the picture and go back to the file and then delete the picture from there And it is very inconvenient as I have 2200 photos to edit lol Please help me...
  9. Can’t download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t download apps: HelloI go into Microsoft Store and choose an app to install. It asks me to open Microsoft Store again and then says “ because you’re accessing sensitive info ……. Etc”. I enter PIN and password, but then it just whirs and doesn’t go any further.If I sign in to the laptop as me...
  10. Can’t delete video file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t delete video file: I recorded a stream I was doing in amazing quality and it went for 7 hours and the file is now 456GB apparently and it’s not letting me delete it, can some help? submitted by /u/SpottyYT-SS [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant delete app windows

2. cant delete app from windows 10