Windows 10: Can't delete ASPNET account.

Discus and support Can't delete ASPNET account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It said access is denied. Somebody fix this.And yes I use Computer Management.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NBox618, May 22, 2022.

1. NBox618 Win User

Can't delete ASPNET account.

It said access is denied. Somebody fix this.And yes I use Computer Management.

:)

NBox618, May 22, 2022

2. AspNet Password

Hi,

To recover or identify your ASP.NET password, we suggest that you check this
    article

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 22, 2022
  3. ASPNET Machine Account

I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10. After the upgrade the only administrative control was to ASPNET Machine Account. I no longer have administrative control under my username and password. I do not have a password for ASPNET Machine Account
    and cannot save many files, upgrade software or delete a shortcut from the desktop because I do not have administrative control. Microsoft Level 2 tech support says my only option is to reinstall Windows 7 Home operating system which will wipe out my hard
    drive resulting in me having to reinstall all my other software and files.

Is their another option?

RoySilver1950, May 22, 2022
  4. Can't delete ASPNET account.

ASPNET

Windows 7 Professional - Booted up to safe mode clicked on computer repair System Recovery window pops up prompted to select keyboard type (english) click 'next' window opens up allowing you to choose user
    name What choices showed up listed below:

ASPNET

CD (my user name)

HomeGroupUser$

Owner (I am the owner)

Question: Why is ASPNET showing up in my choices for selecting user name. Looking up ASPNET on web I find:

ASP.NET is an open-source server-side web application framework designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages.

Have I been hacked or is ASPNET normal for windows 7. If I recall correctly did click in settings somewhere in Google Chrome browser allowing info to be sent to them per say to inform health of browser
    itself. Many thanks in advance.

cdavis5861, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Can't delete ASPNET account.

1. Can't delete ASPNET account. - Similar Threads - Can't delete ASPNET

2. I can't delete "administrator" account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete "administrator" account: I cant delete administrator account it gives error on netplwizhttps://i.imgur.com/pjBJSMA.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/wGMXj35.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-administrator-account/feffd5f0-4502-448c-a4c3-7a3684304a96
  3. ASPNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPNET: Hello guys, everytime i click on a program with admin its asking me for a username and password username is there but dont know the password beacuse i think its related to the something called ASPNET i cant evan delete the account with admin previlages either beacuse its ask...
  4. ASPNET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASPNET: Hello guys, everytime i click on a program with admin its asking me for a username and password username is there but dont know the password beacuse i think its related to the something called ASPNET i cant evan delete the account with admin previlages either beacuse its ask...
  5. ASPNET

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can't delete ASPNET account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete ASPNET account.: It said access is denied. Somebody fix this.And yes I use Computer Management. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-aspnet-account/416b9f39-d7ce-4680-87b7-a53783df2b7f
  7. Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted: Is there a way to make a 2nd user in a pc and be sure it can't be deleted unless it asks for a password that the 2nd user set, or is there any program that do that? submitted by /u/Nanoer [link] [comments]...
  8. can't login or delete mirosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't login or delete mirosoft account: my home laptop, windows 8.1. I need to install a new VPN on it. my microsoft account on it was created with a login e-mail that is no longer in existence with a password that I don't remember. I created a new account but my computer won't let me switch....
  9. Can't delete administrator account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete administrator account: So, on my PC, I am the administrator. However, when I sent it off to get fixed, it came back with a new account titled "Administrator" that I can't get rid of. What's the point of having two administrators? How do I get rid of this useless account, or should I just leave it...
  10. Can't delete Mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete Mail account: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. I've been trying to delete an account, but when I click the account, the pop-up for dealing with the account doesn't show up--it just flashes on and off without giving me the chance to work with account. How do I make the pop-up stay...