Windows 10: Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

Discus and support Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, a few days ago I bought a Xbox Game Pass and decided to download Forza Horizon 4, which size is about 73GB. Despite the fact, that I had necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diordievkirill, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

Hi, a few days ago I bought a Xbox Game Pass and decided to download Forza Horizon 4, which size is about 73GB. Despite the fact, that I had necessary 73GB for installing, but after downlaoding all the files it demanded 73GB once more, unfortunately My SSD had only 20GB after download. So I decided to delete this game, but couldn't even find such button in Xbox Beta App. So, what should I do then?

:)

diordievkirill, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update

Source: The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Xbox App on Windows 10

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

1. Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Can't delete downloaded

2. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...
  3. Xbox Game Beta Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Beta Application: [ATTACH]i was updated the windows 10 1903 and installed the xbox game beta. and here it is. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-beta-application/8c2a8311-79b1-43c4-8114-6976fa10162b"
  4. Xbox game pass app beta, can't put the emulator in the folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox game pass app beta, can't put the emulator in the folder: I have just bought the xbox game pass, for windows 10, and I wanted to play MARVEL vs CAPCOM with my wife, but I cant modify anything in the game folder, it just says that I have no permission, BUT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN PERMISSION TO ALL USERS, and also used the take ownership...
  5. Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games

Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games: Hi, I just purchased the Game Pass PC version. When I click on a game in browser to download it I get taken to the Stora App and can not click on the install button....
  6. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  7. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...
  8. XBox PC beta installer and Windows Store game installation broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox PC beta installer and Windows Store game installation broken: Hi All, I signed up to the XBox game pass for PC beta and upgraded to Windows 10 1903. Next was to install the XBox Game Pass PC app from here: https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-game-pass/pc-games With this I am getting a 0x80073CF9 error. Then I went to the store and...
  9. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  10. Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule: Beta tests can be an important step in the video game development process since it provides developers with bug detection as well as feedback on design and operational readiness in a real world environment. It also provides gamers an opportunity to test and experience these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta game not instaling