Windows 10: Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

Discus and support Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, a few days ago I bought a Xbox Game Pass and decided to download Forza Horizon 4, which size is about 73GB. Despite the fact, that I had necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diordievkirill, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

Hi, a few days ago I bought a Xbox Game Pass and decided to download Forza Horizon 4, which size is about 73GB. Despite the fact, that I had necessary 73GB for installing, but after downlaoding all the files it demanded 73GB once more, unfortunately My SSD had only 20GB after download. So I decided to delete this game, but couldn't even find such button in Xbox Beta App. So, what should I do then?

:)

diordievkirill, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update

Source: The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Xbox App on Windows 10

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10)

1. Can't delete downloaded but not installed game in Xbox beta App(Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Can't delete downloaded

2. Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?: Alright so I just got a new computer and have run into a bit of an issue. My wife and I both share her xbox game pass account. I have logged into the Microsoft store with her microsoft account in order to use game pass on my account. No problem. But, the games that I...
  3. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue: I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I...
  4. Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta): Hi, I recently subscribed to xbox gamepass and wanted to download my first game. I have two drive on my pc but my boot drive is to small to install games on it. therefore I wanted to change the install folder on my D drive. But when I go and change the "new app will be saved...
  5. Can't download games from the xbox beta app Error 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from the xbox beta app Error 0x80070424: [ATTACH] In the last 6 hours I've tried many different things, first by repairing and resetting both the gaming service and the xbox beta app, then by deleting both the xbox beta app the microsoft store and the gaming service with powershell and reinstalling also them by...
  6. Xbox app (beta) - Installing games to a secondary drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app (beta) - Installing games to a secondary drive: (Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - this is less of a question and more of a bug report I guess?) I've been trying for the past few days to download a number of games from the Xbox PC game pass to a secondary drive, which is occasionally removed, on my PC....
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC beta keeps deleting part downloaded games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass for PC beta keeps deleting part downloaded games: I have just lost 10gb of a download for Metro Exodus on the game pass for PC beta, from 11.6gb to 1.6gb, its not the first time either but it seems to happen with certain games as well, gears 5 where it deleted 40GB!. The other thing that makes it worse is that I already have...
  8. Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games: I have an issue where I can't download/install any games from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account that I have. I only came right with Sea Of Thieves but any other game I'm getting directly Error Code: 0x8007005. I tried multiple solutions but nothing is working. Any...
  9. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...
  10. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game installed but not showing xbox pc beta

2. xbox beta game not instaling