Windows 10: Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

Discus and support Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReneeBabin, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I need to "update the password" for this account, but I can't because the account no longer exists. I also can't delete the account from Windows because when I click "Manage" it sends me to a login page for the nonexistent email. Is there a way to get around this and remove the account from my computer?

:)

ReneeBabin, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists [​IMG]

Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists [​IMG]

Michael87, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

1. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists - Similar Threads - Can't delete emails

2. Minecraft account no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account no longer exists.: When I migrated my Minecraft account I requested to change my email address associated with my Mojang account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I was given this link...
  3. Minecraft account no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account no longer exists.: When I migrated my Minecraft account I requested to change my email address associated with my Mojang account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I was given this link...
  4. Deleting Service that no longer exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Service that no longer exist: How do I delete a service that keeps having an error log in the event viewer? The folder from that directory no longer existed that is why it keeps having an error....
  5. Deleting Service that no longer exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Service that no longer exist: How do I delete a service that keeps having an error log in the event viewer? The folder from that directory no longer existed that is why it keeps having an error....
  6. Deleting Service that no longer exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Changing hardware -> Old account email no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing hardware -> Old account email no longer exists.: So technically this isn't an issue I personally am having, my fiance just recently got a new motherboard and processor after finally getting tired of using AM3, and fortunately enough everything works. Except Windows. She no longer has the key since she bought a physical copy...
  8. admin account email no longer exists

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin account email no longer exists: The email account for the administrator of the pc no longer exists how do you update administrator account email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-email-no-longer-exists/35f4f367-3dd5-4c87-9750-e0974b74393c
  9. How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a student email account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account?: How do I delete a student account that no longer exists on my Microsoft Account? I can't log onto the student account because it was closed down from the college so I can't take it off my Microsoft account....
  10. Delete an Account used by other apps Email and accounts that you no longer have the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete an Account used by other apps Email and accounts that you no longer have the...: In the Email and accounts setting, I have my old workplace/school account still connected to my system, said account is something that access was removed from me because it was no longer needed as I have left. Windows keeps bugging me with notifications saying that it needs...