Windows 10: Can't delete ezcm64.dll file

Discus and support Can't delete ezcm64.dll file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted 7-zip from NCH Software and it left behind an ezcm64.dll file which when I try to delete it, it says "This action can't be completed because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Please Help ME with this, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Can't delete ezcm64.dll file

I deleted 7-zip from NCH Software and it left behind an ezcm64.dll file which when I try to delete it, it says "This action can't be completed because the file is open in Windows Explorer" yet I do not have windows explorer open. I would like to know how to completely delete this file because I am worried it could be a virus or something, either way, I want it deleted. if you know the answer please inform me how thanks!

:)

Please Help ME with this, Feb 27, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Rundll32.dll?

Make sure to use an adminstrative command prompt.

Try this: ICACLS "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.dll" /T /grant Everyone:F or ICACLS c:\windows\system32\rundll32.dll /T /grant Everyone:F
    Can't remember if it is with, or without, quotes.

But, why do all this... try FileAssassin by Malwarebytes, if you are trying to delete the files, but be careful, if you delete the Rundll32.dll files your OS may take a cr*p on you.

95Viper, Feb 27, 2021
  3. MoonPig Win User
    Rundll32.dll?

FileAssasin can't delete it, lol.

Can't delete ezcm64.dll file Untitled957.jpg

Meh, gunna format.

MoonPig, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Can't delete ezcm64.dll file

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't delete ezcm64.dll file

1. Can't delete ezcm64.dll file - Similar Threads - Can't delete ezcm64

2. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  3. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  4. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. It was from the system32 folder....
  5. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. It was from the system32 folder....
  6. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-dll-file-by-mistake/266739fc-a28b-479f-afc7-69858af967b5
  7. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...
  8. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...
  9. Deleting .dll Files??

Deleting .dll Files??: I've seen three different methods of deleting .dll files, and trust me when I say that I have doneALL OF THEM. I have attempted to force delete using del /f, unregister using Regsvr32 /u /s, and even double-checking to make sure I have administrative powers over the file...
  10. delete dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete dll: how can i delete a dll file which requires an authenticated user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-dll/a03b83f9-ba40-4ff3-8b7d-d3044b0d50f3