Windows 10: Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!!

Discus and support Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop earlier this year Lenovo Legion 7, and ever since I haven't been able to delete certain font files. I transferred hundreds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aujpodge, Jul 27, 2021.

1. aujpodge Win User

Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!!

I bought a new laptop earlier this year Lenovo Legion 7, and ever since I haven't been able to delete certain font files. I transferred hundreds of fonts from my previous laptop, and have continued to download fonts from online, but there are random font files that I can't delete and give the message "The action can't be completed because the file is open in System".Keep in mind that the files I am trying to delete have NOT been installed on my computer, I am simply trying to delete .ttf and .otf files that I haven't clicked 'install' on. I have reset my computer, clicked 'try again' a billi

:)

aujpodge, Jul 27, 2021
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!! [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jul 27, 2021
  3. baer1231 Win User
    Musiclist for alarm clock / ringtones / sms isn´t refreshing

hey guys !

I have a problem with the music on my "nokia xpress music 5800".

I transfered new music on the phone and updated the playlist in the music player....

but when it comes to changing the ringtone for a profile, or the music which is played for the alarms the list where you can choose still only includes the old files.

when i choose files that aren´t on the phone anymore it says "unsupported format", files that are still there can be used without problems.

so how can i refresh the list so removed tracks won´t be displayed anymore??ß

regards,

mat!

baer1231, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!!

Delete all files

Hello,

I wanna sell my x6 at eBay and want to delete all my files (images,SMS,games,apps,etc), but if I reset my cell phone up to factory setting, there aren´t delete my own files, just the setting of the phone is reset...

Can you help me?

I don't wanna sell it in eBay and somebody hasn´t anything to do as restore the old private files and read my personal messages...

handyfreak---01, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!!

1. Can't Delete Font Files that aren't even installed!!! - Similar Threads - Can't Delete Font

2. Deletion of font in AppData file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deletion of font in AppData file: I installed Helvetica Font on my computer to use in a project but now it affected the appearance of some websites that I frequently use. I've deleted it from my fonts folder but the websites didn't change back to its normal font. I searched for the font and found it under...
  3. Deletion of font in AppData file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deletion of font in AppData file: I installed Helvetica Font on my computer to use in a project but now it affected the appearance of some websites that I frequently use. I've deleted it from my fonts folder but the websites didn't change back to its normal font. I searched for the font and found it under...
  4. Deletion of font in AppData file

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't delete a font file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete a font file: I can't delete a font file .ttf because when I tried to delete it, it shows,Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-font-file/68d4eb44-b66e-4b1f-91a1-e0ac64b71105
  6. I can't delete a font file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete a font file: I can't delete a font file .ttf because when I tried to delete it, it shows,Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-font-file/68d4eb44-b66e-4b1f-91a1-e0ac64b71105
  7. I can't delete a font file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Cannot delete font file

Cannot delete font file: I tried to delete a font file but it says it is used by the system1. It is not in the Windows' font file2. There is no application using the fileI tried to search but all of the suggestions only worked if the font is in the windows' font file, Anyone knows how to fix it?...
  9. Can't delete files even with admin

Can't delete files even with admin: When i try to delete a folder i am not allowed to. When i try to change the permissions it says "You do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission settings" what can i do?...
  10. Can't delete a file even though I own it

Can't delete a file even though I own it: I recently installed some kind of virus onto my computer that runs these programs that make my laptop overheat very quickly and sometimes play random music. I figured out the location of these programs, located in two folders in Local Disk C: and have tried to delete them....