Windows 10: Can't delete fonts in window 10

Discus and support Can't delete fonts in window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i delete ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-fonts-in-window-10/f6adc0cc-36ef-49f6-ae4b-b0c240c102c9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyaw Thet Oo, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Can't delete fonts in window 10

how can i delete ??? Can't delete fonts in window 10 a31b8337-2deb-46a6-8ad7-b738382beaa1?upload=true.png

:)

Kyaw Thet Oo, Feb 4, 2019

2. Deleting non-Latin fonts in Windows 10 Home

Thanks for the suggestion, but, sadly, it does not. In addition, I have gone to the Font Management setting and followed Microsoft's directions explicitly. Win 10 will NOT let me delete any installed font (except ones that I have installed myself), and it will NOT let me hide any font at all. The 'Hide' setting says it will hide the font from applications, but EVERY application that offers a choice of fonts, whether from Microsoft (Office, Word, Wordpad, Notepad, etc.) or third parties (such as OpenOffice) shows ALL the fonts listed in the Font Management listing. Every. Single. One.

There was a script for removing the non-Latin fonts from Win 7 that automated the process. That script does not work in Win 10. Is there one that does?

Thanks in advance for any help/

Bookbear1948, Feb 4, 2019
  3. how to delete an in use font on windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Do you want to delete the current font?

Follow the steps given below.

• Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.

• Click the font that you want to uninstall. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold down CTRL while you click each font.

• On the File menu, click Delete.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Feb 4, 2019
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Can't delete fonts in window 10

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't delete fonts in window 10

1. Can't delete fonts in window 10 - Similar Threads - Can't delete fonts

2. I can't delete a font file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete a font file: I can't delete a font file .ttf because when I tried to delete it, it shows,Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-font-file/68d4eb44-b66e-4b1f-91a1-e0ac64b71105
  3. I can't delete a font file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete a font file: I can't delete a font file .ttf because when I tried to delete it, it shows,Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-font-file/68d4eb44-b66e-4b1f-91a1-e0ac64b71105
  4. I can't delete a font file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 fonts are all missing / deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fonts are all missing / deleted: I been facing this recently like over 5 times now, I tried to clean install over and over but it just keep happening in 2 or 3 days.The signs are:- Apps are not opening- Device starts to hang- Some apps displaying weird fontsWhen I restart my PC, all fonts were deleted. This...
  6. Windows 10 fonts are all missing / deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fonts are all missing / deleted: I been facing this recently like over 5 times now, I tried to clean install over and over but it just keep happening in 2 or 3 days.The signs are:- Apps are not opening- Device starts to hang- Some apps displaying weird fontsWhen I restart my PC, all fonts were deleted. This...
  7. Deleting a font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting a font: Hey, so I downloaded a font and for some odd reason, some pages on google will use that font and it's hideous to read. I wanted to uninstall it but when I go to Settings > Personalization > Fonts. The uninstall option for it is not even there... I tried all sorts of methods...
  8. Font can't be deleted because it's in use

in Windows 10 Support
    Font can't be deleted because it's in use: I am trying to delete a non system font (Bebas Neue), but when I try to delete it it gives me the message: "Bebas Neue cannot be deleted because it's in use". I tried booting into safe mode to delete it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 132174
  9. Delete and Uninstall Fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete and Uninstall Fonts in Windows 10: How to: Delete and Uninstall Fonts in Windows 10 How to Delete and Uninstall Fonts in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. In Windows 10, you can install a font for only...
  10. Deleting fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting fonts: Is there a way to delete a font in windows 10 build 9860? I used to delete fonts in win8 and win 10( previous build) by right clicking and delete but the new build will not allow to do that. 2611

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant delete fonts

2. cant delete font windows 10

3. nu vot

4. cant delete font,
  5. windows 10 cannot delete font,
  6. font in use cant delete windows 10,
  7. cant delete font windows,
  8. windows10 cant delete fonts