Windows 10: Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

Discus and support Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder My onedrive folder is synced on my hard drive. I can delete folders & files from the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HelpAsNeeded, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

My onedrive folder is synced on my hard drive. I can delete folders & files from the web but the files are neither automatically deleted--synchronized--with my hard drive nor can I manually delete them from the hard drive. What am I missing?

:)

HelpAsNeeded, Mar 20, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Mar 20, 2019
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

Help!! Can not delete folder

Thanks,
    Killbox beta worked great. I set it to delete on reboot. I was then able to Manually delete the folder.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

1. Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder - Similar Threads - Can't delete hard

2. OneDrive deleted files from my hard drive!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive deleted files from my hard drive!: I recently received a notice that my OneDrive storage was full. I was never intentionally using OneDrive for my personal PC, so I simply deleted everything from the cloud. Unbeknownst to me, it also deleted everything from my PC's hard drive!!! I already emptied the OneDrive...
  3. OneDrive deleted files from my hard drive!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive deleted files from my hard drive!: I recently received a notice that my OneDrive storage was full. I was never intentionally using OneDrive for my personal PC, so I simply deleted everything from the cloud. Unbeknownst to me, it also deleted everything from my PC's hard drive!!! I already emptied the OneDrive...
  4. Deleting WindowsApps Folder from an external Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting WindowsApps Folder from an external Hard Drive: HelloI have been unable to find the answer to this questionI have and external hard drive that I used to use with a Windows 10 laptop, I recently got a windows 11 desktop and I was trying to clean some stuff off of the External HD and noticed that it has a WindowsApps folder...
  5. Deleting WindowsApps Folder from an external Hard Drive

Deleting WindowsApps Folder from an external Hard Drive: HelloI have been unable to find the answer to this questionI have and external hard drive that I used to use with a Windows 10 laptop, I recently got a windows 11 desktop and I was trying to clean some stuff off of the External HD and noticed that it has a WindowsApps folder...
  6. Can't Delete Specific Folders From External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Delete Specific Folders From External Hard Drive: Hello Everyone I am using WD My Passport External Hard Drive for a while now. Although i can store new files in when there is enough space in it . I can't remove old folder nor i can use repair because it shuts down while progress is still ongoing. Also everytime i stick...
  7. Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?: I would like to create a sync in which, whenever I update files in a folder on my hard drive, it automatically updates the corresponding folder on my OneDrive. I do not want to have to manually move updated files from the hard drive folder to my OneDrive folder, and I don't...
  8. A specific folder in Windows 10 can't be deleted from hard drive.

A specific folder in Windows 10 can't be deleted from hard drive.: Hello, I am running Windows 10 version 1909 os build 18363.815. Recently I downloaded a exe file from internet for renaming Better File Rename 6.19. It was zipped and i unzipped it using winrar and put those contents to "D:\00\" and one of the folder of the content was is in...
  9. unlinked onedrive deleted files from folders

unlinked onedrive deleted files from folders: i expanded my onedrive to premium , unlinked it to change hard drive and after that all my data deleted from its folders , i got my desktop clear and documents folder lost its 3 gb of data , there are nothing in current folders or in the cloud , they are empty , how that is...
  10. Onedrive folder/file deletion

Onedrive folder/file deletion: Had this issue before today's cum update and still there. Local folders created within the default folders (Docs, Pictures, etc) can't be deleted and files within can't be either. If files is in a default folder vs a personally created sub-folder, they behave normally and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant delete onedrive folder

2. cant delete old onedrive folder windows 10

3. cant delete folder in onedrive

4. delete complete folder and subfolders in one drive online,
  5. remove orphanded onedrive files from hard drive,
  6. cant delete onedrive folder because files are in them,
  7. seperating onedrive from hard drive,
  8. cannot delete onedrive folder,
  9. one drive folder cant be deleted,
  10. cant remove onedrive folder windows 10,
  11. if i dcelete files on my hard drive will they delete on onedrive,