Windows 10: Cant delete local disk created by file vault on bitdefender

Discus and support Cant delete local disk created by file vault on bitdefender in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to try out the file vault system on bitdefender. It created a local disk on my computer and i want to get rid of the local disk but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebaNegri, Oct 20, 2018.

1. SebaNegri Win User

Cant delete local disk created by file vault on bitdefender

Hi

I wanted to try out the file vault system on bitdefender. It created a local disk on my computer and i want to get rid of the local disk but when i delete it through bitdefender it doesn't delete the disk. I've tried computer management but the drive doesn't even exist. Help Please

:)

SebaNegri, Oct 20, 2018

2. Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Automatic Update DELETED MANY FILES AND PROGRAMS

To isolate the issue, we would like to know the current build number and version of your Windows. Regarding the 2nd account that you have seen, we recommend that you check the user accounts on your computer, please follow these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • On the right pane, click on Local Disk (CCant delete local disk created by file vault on bitdefender :)
    • Click on Users folder.
    • If Username.ComputerName is not even listed, you can delete it.

To know if the issue is a corrupted user account, we suggest that you create a new local user account
    and check if you are able to see your apps and files.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 20, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

regarding deleting files from local disk

Hi Himanshuyadav, sure, if you are happy you have all your files after that update, you can delete that folder . . .

You need to run Disc Cleanup twice as follows:

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant delete local disk created by file vault on bitdefender - Similar Threads - Cant delete local

2. should I delete these files in Local disk C

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    should I delete these files in Local disk C: should I delete these files in Local disk C [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-delete-these-files-in-local-disk-c/854570b5-e7d1-43e6-86d8-b5eda089bb86
  3. Create Disk Image File

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Disk Image File: I have a broken-ish HDD and need to get the image of the system from it. The problem is that it has a tendency to disconnect and reset the image creation process. Are there any partitions I can omit to speed it up and have just the bare minimum? (This windows had custom MSI...
  4. Cant delete discord file from local app data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant delete discord file from local app data: There would be a pop up that says the action cannot be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program. I am unable to open the discord app, even when I tried reinstalling it. Please help....
  5. Local Disk Z automatically created.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk Z automatically created.: Today I noticed a new disk partition appeared named Local Disk z. The size of this partition is 100MB. And I can't access it. What is this ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-z-automatically-created/f1752637-2ef7-4492-850e-62ca2b9123cb
  6. Personal Vault exposes files when they are deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal Vault exposes files when they are deleted: Although Personal Vault seems a good idea better not use it for sensitive data. Items might appear undisclosed in the Recycle Bin or on you device. The Personal Vault is not a secure place to store your data. As the data stays in the recycle bin for 30 days items removed...
  7. How can I delete protected files in Local Disk (D:)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I delete protected files in Local Disk (D:): Some context: Initially, I only had the C: drive as my Local Disk drive. Then months ago, I had a tech guy fix some problems with my computer, install some apps and an additional RAM stick, but didn’t watch him working so didn’t know what was going on. It seems like the guy...
  8. How to create two local disks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create two local disks?: My c drive or local disk C: shows no space. I wanted to create new local disk like c drive But I don't want volumes. What should I do to create another one without any softwares?...
  9. Constant disk access in APPDATA\Local\Temp by PNG create/delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant disk access in APPDATA\Local\Temp by PNG create/delete: My hard drive light is in a state of constant flicker. I was curious as to what was going on so I started investigating. I downloaded Directory Monitor 2.13.0.0 and set it to watch my C drive then of course had to filter out the directory the program is installed in. Once...
  10. Restart Prompt to delete local disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restart Prompt to delete local disk: Every time I restart or turn on my laptop, I get a UAC-type window coming up that says "Folder Access Denied You'll need to provide administrator permission to delete this folder Local Disk Space free: xxxGB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to permanently delete bitdefender file vault

2. how to find vault after removing bitdefender

3. delete vault in bitdefender

4. how to delete bitdefender vault drive,
  5. add space to bitdefender vault,
  6. how to remove a bitdefender file vault,
  7. remove vault created by bittorrent,
  8. delete local disk bitfender,
  9. delete local disk,
  10. bitdefender says vault is open but i cant find it,
  11. how to delete a bitdefender file vault,