Windows 10: Cant delete malware

Discus and support Cant delete malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RADJA CRAFT, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Cant delete malware

I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please help me. thank youi dont know what kind of trojan is this

:)

RADJA CRAFT, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Cant delete malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Cant delete malware

1. Cant delete malware - Similar Threads - Cant delete malware

2. Cant delete malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete malware: I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please...
  3. Cant delete malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant delete malware: I have an app in task manager calles moondustriesbianca, and it appears to be malware as my gmail and facebook account hacked.i am unable to delete it as it keep running and when i end task, it reappers. i have tried using malwarebytes but doesnt detect it as malware, please...
  4. Windows Defender deleted by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender deleted by malware: Few days ago, I tried installing a video game from the internet, after the installation my PC began to over heat, I received various pop up on the screen.. I went to my windows Defender but the error message was that my defenders was not found, I had to reinstall a new...
  5. Windows Defender deleted by malware

Windows Defender deleted by malware: Few days ago, I tried installing a video game from the internet, after the installation my PC began to over heat, I received various pop up on the screen.. I went to my windows Defender but the error message was that my defenders was not found, I had to reinstall a new...
  6. Windows Defender deleted by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Photos Virus/malware: So I think that my computer has a malware or its been virused.. I can’t really tell since my computer is acting fine and its not showing any symptoms but I’m always having protected folder access blocked from svchost and other apps. So I had this explicit images of mine on my...
  8. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Photos Virus/malware: So I think that my computer has a malware or its been virused.. I can’t really tell since my computer is acting fine and its not showing any symptoms but I’m always having protected folder access blocked from svchost and other apps. So I had this explicit images of mine on my...
  9. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

10. Cannot delete this malware leftover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot delete this malware leftover: So my dad was using the pc and installed malware by mistake. I ran malwarebyes and removed the malware but every time he signs into his account on startup this error pops up. I tried to find it's folder but couldn't see it so how can I remove it please? 30658