Windows 10: cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

Discus and support cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by andrewkent76, Nov 29, 2019.

1. cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

:)

andrewkent76, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Deleting an old workplace account

Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles.

In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

BrianParkinson1, Nov 29, 2019
  4. cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

delete old and create microsoft account

A coworker has bought a new Lumina 830. His phone recognizes an old Microsoft account which he used a @sympatico.ca address which is no longer active and has forgotten that password. The point was to load up his office 365 using the login info for that account.

is it best to delete old account and create new one using 365 login info?

Suggestions????????

MarkClarksonXK, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

1. cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc - Similar Threads - cant delete old

2. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  3. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  4. Deleted account Still connected to personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted account Still connected to personal PC: I had a microsoft account through my previous employer and used that account to log into my pc when I first bought it. I've since left that job and the email has been deleted on the employer's end. However, I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with my work or...
  5. Deleted account Still connected to personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted account Still connected to personal PC: I had a microsoft account through my previous employer and used that account to log into my pc when I first bought it. I've since left that job and the email has been deleted on the employer's end. However, I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with my work or...
  6. Deleted account Still connected to personal PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?

How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?: When I click on the outlook icon to sign in, my old work account automatically comes up not allowing me to log in using a different account. How do I remove the old work account as I no longer work there?Before we go in circles, I have already tried all suggestions listed...
  8. Deleting an old work email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an old work email account: How do I delete an old work email account that I do not have access to and Microsoft does not recognize when trying to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-an-old-work-email-account/c3327d24-f0a5-4011-ad3c-4010051f6c08
  9. Switching from MS 365 to MS 365 Personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from MS 365 to MS 365 Personal: I purchased MS 365 on July 19 2020, but just discovered it has not downloaded to my laptop Still running Win 10. Is it possible to switch to MS 365 Personal, which is better suited for my needs?...
  10. Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...

Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...: Somehow my work PC is logged in or synced to my personal PC credential including my Office 365 account. How can I change work PC to not include my personal PC/windows credentials?...