Windows 10: Can't delete or extend disk volume

Discus and support Can't delete or extend disk volume in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I'm trying to merge my C drive with my D drive and in the instructions, you need to delete the volume of the D drive first then extend the volume of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackieMiner, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Can't delete or extend disk volume

Hi,I'm trying to merge my C drive with my D drive and in the instructions, you need to delete the volume of the D drive first then extend the volume of the C drive, but in my case, both options are "greyed out". I've run the computer management in Administrative mode, and it's not greater than 2Tb, and the format is NTFS. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

JackieMiner, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Can't delete or extend disk volume

1. Can't delete or extend disk volume - Similar Threads - Can't delete extend

2. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't extend volume: When i proceed to extend the volume, a window popup and say that "There is not enough space available on the disks to complete the operation". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-extend-volume/471a2e4b-280c-4ad9-aaab-b86ad8c61a83
  3. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't extend volume: When i proceed to extend the volume, a window popup and say that "There is not enough space available on the disks to complete the operation". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-extend-volume/471a2e4b-280c-4ad9-aaab-b86ad8c61a83
  4. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't extend volume: I currently running a vm, i added 10gb of space to with 'qemu-img resize', so i try to merge that unnolocated space into drive c:but extend volume is grayed out:i tried diskpart with this command 'extend size=5000 disk=0', but it gives:Virtual Disk Service error: There is not...
  6. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't extend volume: I currently running a vm, i added 10gb of space to with 'qemu-img resize', so i try to merge that unnolocated space into drive c:but extend volume is grayed out:i tried diskpart with this command 'extend size=5000 disk=0', but it gives:Virtual Disk Service error: There is not...
  7. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. extend the volume of c disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extend the volume of c disk: Original title: sark_boy04Hi guys! I need your help. I'm gonna extend the volume of c disk. But extend button is unabled.I have read reasons for this trouble like there is no unallocated space . But i have. Please answer if you know solution...
  9. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't extend volume: Hi. I have a 500 GB drive with 2 partitions "D" and "E". OS is win10. Have been trying to use the Extend Volume Wizard combine them to one drive letter. But it won't work! I right click on "Extend Volume" and Next but there's nothing listed under Available or Selected and...
  10. Can't extend volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't extend volume: Hi. I have a 500 GB drive with 2 partitions "D" and "E". OS is win10. Have been trying to use the Extend Volume Wizard combine them to one drive letter. But it won't work! I right click on "Extend Volume" and Next but there's nothing listed under Available or Selected and...