Windows 10: Can't delete pages from my histroy

Discus and support Can't delete pages from my histroy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just had windows 10 installed now I can't delete anything from my history. I tried all the normal things that I did before this but nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Randy 11, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Randy 11 Win User

Can't delete pages from my histroy

I just had windows 10 installed now I can't delete anything from my history. I tried all the normal things that I did before this but nothing works.

:)

Randy 11, Oct 14, 2018

2. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Oct 14, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 14, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't delete pages from my histroy - Similar Threads - Can't delete pages

2. Search histroy deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search histroy deleting: HiDo somebody know if delete synced serach histroy from my old device in my new phone, will it still sored somewhere in my phone.Example if I delete my all time google activity from my new samsung phone, will it stil be stored somewhere in my device or do cloud based systems...
  3. Search histroy deleting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search histroy deleting: HiDo somebody know if delete synced serach histroy from my old device in my new phone, will it still sored somewhere in my phone.Example if I delete my all time google activity from my new samsung phone, will it stil be stored somewhere in my device or do cloud based systems...
  4. How to delete the histroy of wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete the histroy of wallpaper?: I added pictures into personalize setting as wallpaper.I want to delete them.But there is no button which can be to delete picture.I tried to delete "BackgroundHistoryPath" in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Wallpapers".After I reboot my...
  5. Can't delete this Folder from my Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete this Folder from my Desktop: Attached is the screenshot of the name of a folder on my desktop - and a screenshot of the contents. Also included is a screenshot of the error message I get when I try to delete this folder. This folder is no longer needed so I'd like to delete it as part of my housekeeping....
  6. Add and delete pages from PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add and delete pages from PDF?: I have a PDF file with 12 pages. I need to replace 4 of them. Can I do this? Do I need to download/purchase special software?
  7. Can't delete files from my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files from my desktop: I saved 2 files as PDFs. I couldn't rename them and now I cannot delete them from the desk top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-files-from-my-desktop/e94377c9-6ed5-4b7b-9aec-c0dab6d14ba7"
  8. Can't delete files from My Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files from My Documents: I bough a new laptop recently, transferred my files from the old one to it and today I noticed that I can't delete any files from My Documents usual way. The only way to get rid of them is to move tgem to the desktop for example and then it's possible to delete them. Can you...
  9. deleting my name from the Windows 10 startup page

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting my name from the Windows 10 startup page: I am giving my old Windows 10 laptop to my granddaughter and am trying to make it as sterile as possible. I have eliminated the requirement to sign in with an email address and password now I would like to delete my name from the startup page when I start up the laptop. I...
  10. Can't delete icon from my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete icon from my desktop: Since I updated my Windows 10 to Redstone 5, I can't get rid of my 7+ Taskbar Tweaker icon from my desktop. I delete it - but it comes back very shortly. Any suggestions? 110971