Windows 10: Cant delete phone from devices list

Discus and support Cant delete phone from devices list in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant seem to delete an old phone from devices. I can on the others that are there but not that one. There is no option to delete. I have made sure I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TamzinMercier, May 3, 2019.

1. Cant delete phone from devices list

I cant seem to delete an old phone from devices. I can on the others that are there but not that one. There is no option to delete. I have made sure I am not logged in from another account, like a child's account and have tried on multiple different machines. Very frustrating... Help PLS!!!!

:)

TamzinMercier, May 3, 2019
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 3, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Cant delete phone from devices list

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Cant delete phone from devices list

1. Cant delete phone from devices list - Similar Threads - Cant delete phone

2. Cant delete an unspecified bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete an unspecified bluetooth device: I have a logitech k380 keyboard connected via bluetooth to my dell 7480 laptop. Windows 10 Pro. Hadn't used for a while, tried to pair. First, the devices had it as a known device, but wouldn't pair. After sorting thru many searches, I deleted it from the registry and deleted...
  3. Cant delete an unspecified bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant delete an unspecified bluetooth device: I have a logitech k380 keyboard connected via bluetooth to my dell 7480 laptop. Windows 10 Pro. Hadn't used for a while, tried to pair. First, the devices had it as a known device, but wouldn't pair. After sorting thru many searches, I deleted it from the registry and deleted...
  4. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  5. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  6. Bluetooth device cant be removed or deleted

Bluetooth device cant be removed or deleted: I have a pair of jbl reflect flow earbuds that will not have their connection removed no matter what i try 1 removing device normally does not work2 removing device via control panel does not work3 deleting the actual registry keys does not workthe buds themselves work fine...
  7. Reset device list on Your Phone App

Reset device list on Your Phone App: Hi, I would like to remove/reset the device list from YourPhone App as I can see 2 devices. I tried to Reset and Reinstall the App, but the list never gets empty so that I can start from the beginning and have only 1 device mapped to the App. [ATTACH] Please assist me...
  8. Delete from Fav list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete from Fav list?: How the heck do I delete a favorite from my drop down Fav list? I've read go to the "hub," etc, etc, but I don't have a hub icon visible. I have a star combined w/the 3 lines... Help! Thanks!...
  9. how to delete a phone FOREVER in Microsoft's device list?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to delete a phone FOREVER in Microsoft's device list?: I have got a new phone, and I have tried linked it to Windows as I did with my old phone. Without luck. But first things first. I log in to my Microsoft account, and look at "My devices". In there is my new phone and my old phone (Samsung and Huawei so no change for mistake)....
  10. Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device: Hello, everyone! I recently changed schools, and my old school Office 365 account was removed from their systems. As a result, I am no longer able to sign in to the account. I want to remove the account from my computer's settings, and to do so, I have gone to Settings >...