Windows 10: Cant delete prior versions of windows

Discus and support Cant delete prior versions of windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am not tech savvy so I will try to explain my problem as best as I can. I have a Lenovo Yoga. I mainly use Photoshop in it, so I have very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eienblue, Mar 26, 2020.

1. eienblue Win User

Cant delete prior versions of windows

Hello,

I am not tech savvy so I will try to explain my problem as best as I can. I have a Lenovo Yoga. I mainly use Photoshop in it, so I have very few programs installed on it the biggest being iTunes, and I keep deleting some I don't think I need in order to free up space. My "disc" gets full very quickly, I have to run clean up too frequently. I keep seeing that I have almost 9 gigs in temporary files, but when everything loads up, it isn't there. Someone told me it is prior versions of windows. My computer can't even update the latest version due to lack of space. I figured out how to see and possibly delete prior updates I see three in the control panel/programs/programs and features/uninstalled updates. I cannot uninstall anything on there. I have tried but it just doesn't work. I need help figuring it out. I am beyond frustrated with Windows and Microsoft in general, and I don't even use this laptop often. I cannot imagine people with this sort of problem everyday!!

:)

eienblue, Mar 26, 2020
  2. joyce68 Win User

KB3073930 only for prior Window10 versions Not for Version 1709

• I have Windows 10 home version 1709. You all made up KB3073930 for prior home versions but it does not work for
      Version 1709. Are they going to put out a KB for 1709 to use? Andre De Costa's
      article is for prior versions of Windows 10.
    Thank you

joyce68, Mar 26, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Cant delete prior versions of windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Cant delete prior versions of windows

1. Cant delete prior versions of windows - Similar Threads - Cant delete prior

2. What was the last DISM version prior to Image version 10.0.19045.3803?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What was the last DISM version prior to Image version 10.0.19045.3803?: My DISM tool version is 10.0.19041.3636 and my Image version 10.0.19045.3803.I understand DISM are updated only with major release.Just want to make sure my DISM tool is still 100% effective....
  3. What was the last DISM version prior to Image version 10.0.19045.3803?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What was the last DISM version prior to Image version 10.0.19045.3803?: My DISM tool version is 10.0.19041.3636 and my Image version 10.0.19045.3803.I understand DISM are updated only with major release.Just want to make sure my DISM tool is still 100% effective....
  4. What was the last DISM version prior to Image version 10.0.19045.3803?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete messages is no longer availabel in phone link, the prior versions had these feature,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete messages is no longer availabel in phone link, the prior versions had these feature,...: Delete messages is no longer availabel in phone link, the prior versions had these feature, wondering why was it no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-messages-is-no-longer-availabel-in-phone/cf250fdb-fd1a-4836-ac42-581410cb69e1
  6. Delete messages is no longer availabel in phone link, the prior versions had these feature,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete messages is no longer availabel in phone link, the prior versions had these feature,...: Delete messages is no longer availabel in phone link, the prior versions had these feature, wondering why was it no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-messages-is-no-longer-availabel-in-phone/cf250fdb-fd1a-4836-ac42-581410cb69e1
  7. Delete screen prior to login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete screen prior to login: How do I delete the screen pre-login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-screen-prior-to-login/8289e157-f1d1-45fc-a3cc-a15eaac90c63
  8. ISO files for Refresh Updates of prior versions/builds of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO files for Refresh Updates of prior versions/builds of Windows 10: I have the need to perform two different In-Place Upgrade on different machines to try to repair errors caused from the major Windows download and update last year. One of them is running 64 bit Windows 10 Pro, version 1903, OS Build 18362.267 and the other is running 64 bit...
  9. Windows 10 1903 will not install-all prior versions no issues

Windows 10 1903 will not install-all prior versions no issues: I upgraded Windows 7 to Win10 1709, 1803, 1809, all with no issues. Nothing has changed on the computer. 1903 will not install. I keep receiving the 0xC1900101 - 0x30017 error. I know it's supposed to be a driver. I've removed all external devices, disabled onboard 1394,...
  10. reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version

reinstall win10 again after roll back to prior windows version: this needs to move to WIN 10 forum. I tried to put it there but I'm too new to post there*Confused I had 8.1 installed then I reserved a copy of win 10. downloaded and installed the win 10 upgrade on the 29th then discovered the nvida bug, so i used microsoft roll back...