Windows 10: Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

Discus and support Can't delete Programs files and program files x86 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to change what disk i am using so i copied over the program files and program files x86 but i can't delete the old it just says file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SFJohnnyBoy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

I am trying to change what disk i am using so i copied over the program files and program files x86 but i can't delete the old it just says file is still open but nothing else is open

:)

SFJohnnyBoy, Oct 30, 2018

2. Delete Programs Files or Program Files(x86)?

how to delete program files (x86)

RahulBisht07, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Delete Programs Files or Program Files(x86)?

You cannot delete them,if you delete it would screw up the computer.Generally Program files is for 64 bit installed programs and Program files(X86 ) is for 32 bit programs installed.

Use disk cleanup utility with system files to free up space.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 30, 2018
  4. annylane Win User

Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

Delete Programs Files or Program Files(x86)?

Original title: Help.

my computer has two program files, one is just program files and other one is program files(x86) and cuz of it all space is taken. can I and how I delete one of them?

annylane, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

1. Can't delete Programs files and program files x86 - Similar Threads - Can't delete Programs

2. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  3. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  4. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. deleted program files x86

deleted program files x86: I deleted Program files x86 by mistake .How I can create same folder ,whenever I have tried to create same folder there is an error as this files is in use.. please help me to create the folder or restore it....
  6. Is it safe to delete the adobe folders located in program files and program files (x86) in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to delete the adobe folders located in program files and program files (x86) in...: So I want to completely uninstall photoshop from my computer but I am worried that if I delete the Adobe folders from these locations my system will malfunction in some way. Am I just being paranoid? submitted by /u/josechiri707 [link] [comments]...
  7. Duplicate installations in Program Files and Program Files (x86)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate installations in Program Files and Program Files (x86): I have a x64 PC, can I delete the duplicate installations of programs in Program Files (x86) that are also installed in Program Files? 157505
  8. program files and program files x86

program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"
  9. program can't modify an INI file in subfolder of Program Files (x86)

in Windows 10 Support
    program can't modify an INI file in subfolder of Program Files (x86): I have this small utility that has to be hand-installed, so I created a Utilities folder in Program Files (x86) and copied the program files into that folder. Everything works as expected, except that the program can't modify its INI file, which is in that same Utilities...
  10. Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files: My Win10 Home is regularly updated by MS. After a recent update I find I am no longer able to update or completely remove applications. An example: Firstly, I am logged in as an administrator. I recently ran a program that informed me that an update was available. I opted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i remove program files or programe files x 86

2. cant delete program x86 files