Windows 10: Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

Discus and support Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I just uninstalled Office 2010 before upgrading to Office 2019. The new installation has picked up some Trusted Publishers I no longer need but I can't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Steve C, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

I just uninstalled Office 2010 before upgrading to Office 2019. The new installation has picked up some Trusted Publishers I no longer need but I can't delete them since the delete option is greyed out in Office. How do I remove these offending entries which are not shown when I run certmgr?

Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019 [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection'

Hi all.

I upgraded from 7 to 10 over the weekend. Few minor issues with graphics drivers, but everything was working smoothly.

When I went to open my VPN (Torguard), I received a UAC error message, stating that the app had been blocked for my protection, citing an untrustworthy publisher.

It was working fine with Windows 7, and is a reasonably well-used app.

I googled around, and activated the administrator account and re-installed on that account. Unfortunately, the same error occurred. Most other searches have suggested the same.
    I have disabled Windows SmartScreen, and there isn't a 'Run Anyway' option.

Please advise!
    Thanks

Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019 [​IMG]

GirvoGiovanni, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

1. Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019 - Similar Threads - Can't Delete Trusted

2. can't install 2019 office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install 2019 office: can't install ms office 2019, while there is steaker for home and student on my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-2019-office/cd7969cf-09b8-4ac4-8761-178baac8fd76
  3. can't install 2019 office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install 2019 office: can't install ms office 2019, while there is steaker for home and student on my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-2019-office/cd7969cf-09b8-4ac4-8761-178baac8fd76
  4. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate: I am working on trying code signing on my test environment and have now created a certificate template on my CA that I can request with my user. The certificate expires after one year, but in my Powershell script I give a timestamp server when signing. So the signed script...
  5. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate: I am working on trying code signing on my test environment and have now created a certificate template on my CA that I can request with my user. The certificate expires after one year, but in my Powershell script I give a timestamp server when signing. So the signed script...
  6. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher): Windows 10 (PC) version 20H2 Build 19042.985 Hi. Right from the start, this topic has nothing to do with any of the Microsoft 365 SUBSCRIPTIONS plans. Everything that I am writing here is in regards to the traditional PC license(s) for one computer. So now that's out of the...
  8. Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares: How do I get to know that which apps are trusted that I am currently using? Need an experts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/trusted-publisher-or-trusted-softwares/444449a2-3476-4ff1-bcce-5b00a9364038
  9. should I trust ANVISOFT publisher?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    should I trust ANVISOFT publisher?: 6 months ago I've downloaded an app called ANVI FOLDER LOCKER by ANVISOFT publisher. Now I got to know about this publisher is, the creator of ANVISOFT is a CHINESE HACKER. Now I'm worried about my personal data, privacy did they all go to the creator, should I still trust...
  10. Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection'

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection': Hi all. I upgraded from 7 to 10 over the weekend. Few minor issues with graphics drivers, but everything was working smoothly. When I went to open my VPN (Torguard), I received a UAC error message, stating that the app had been blocked for my protection, citing an...