Windows 10: Can't delete virus - PUA:Win32/Presenoker

Discus and support Can't delete virus - PUA:Win32/Presenoker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone, how to delete this virus "PUA:Win32/Presenoker" i did microsoft defender offline scan, tried to remove after scan but that didn't help,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MailableData794, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Can't delete virus - PUA:Win32/Presenoker

Hello everyone, how to delete this virus "PUA:Win32/Presenoker" i did microsoft defender offline scan, tried to remove after scan but that didn't help, it just reappears, and now i have 4 of them, big thanks!

:)

MailableData794, Jul 9, 2020
  2. KevinNjau Win User

Win32/Neshta.A virus detected

My Windows Defender is detecting the Win32/Neshta.A virus but can't deal with it effectively. What should I do?

KevinNjau, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Win32/poltecl Virus

Windows Defender detected the Win32/poltecl Virus. I keep removing it but every 30 seconds it keeps notifying me the threat has been found again. How do I delete this?

FrustratedWin32, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Can't delete virus - PUA:Win32/Presenoker

Win32/grenam.A virus

Virus:Win32/Grenam.A

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...px?Name=Virus:Win32/Grenam.A&ocid=-2147312563

Windows Defender detects and removes this threat permanently. However, for addition checks, you can scan your system with multiple scanners listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Prashant Kumar

PrashantKumar96, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Can't delete virus - PUA:Win32/Presenoker

1. Can't delete virus - PUA:Win32/Presenoker - Similar Threads - Can't delete virus

2. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus: i was recently updating my PC recently and i was shocked because one of the files aren't removed and it was the virus itself. the executable itself only had 522KB, and it said i need permissions to remove the virus itself. Windows Defender didn't do it right, yet it's the...
  3. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus: i was recently updating my PC recently and i was shocked because one of the files aren't removed and it was the virus itself. the executable itself only had 522KB, and it said i need permissions to remove the virus itself. Windows Defender didn't do it right, yet it's the...
  4. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus win32/zpevdo.b

Virus win32/zpevdo.b: Hola, buenos dias. Eh descargado un programa de internet y a los dias de usarlo me salto el windows defender con una alerta de que un archivo del directorio donde instale este archivo era un virus llamado win32/zpevdo.b. Eh eliminado todo rastro de la aplicacion y tambien...
  6. What is PUA win32 presenoken

What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  7. Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus

Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus: On my computer I kept getting Presenoker popping up on my Windows Defender. I tried removing it through c drive various times but it didn’t work. Is there any way to remove it without having to reset my pc?...
  8. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  9. Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Windows Defender can't delete Virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hello Microsoft Community, I've got a virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Windows Antivirus Defender blocked it and when I click on "Clear journal" starts endless process of deleting this virus How to delete it forever? Thank you....
  10. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pua win32 / presenoker en USB Kali Linux

2. presenoker