Windows 10: Cant delete windows old folder

Discus and support Cant delete windows old folder in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It was of GREAT assistance, and KUDOS to Barman58 and Kari. I really Liked Grape Ape, and wowza wasn't Mata Hairi a hot number........... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bunny007, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Lambert58 Win User

Cant delete windows old folder

It was of GREAT assistance, and KUDOS to Barman58 and Kari.
    I really Liked Grape Ape, and wowza wasn't Mata Hairi a hot number...........

Lambert58, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cant delete windows old folder

1. Cant delete windows old folder - Similar Threads - Cant delete old

2. Can't delete old Windows folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete old Windows folder: Hello, I bought a new NVME driver, and placed it in the primary slot. The old NVME with Win10 installation is now in the second NVME slot.I installed Windows 11 on the new driver.I didn't format old driver because I still need a lot of files on it. But I would like to free...
  3. Can't delete old Windows folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete old Windows folder: Hello, I bought a new NVME driver, and placed it in the primary slot. The old NVME with Win10 installation is now in the second NVME slot.I installed Windows 11 on the new driver.I didn't format old driver because I still need a lot of files on it. But I would like to free...
  4. Deleting old windowsapps folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting old windowsapps folder: For some reason I can't remember, I made a new WindowsApps folder on my D: drive, and now that I try to delete the previous windowsapps folder, I'm unable. I've tried changing ownership of the file to myself, everyone, system etc. and I am told that I need permission every...
  5. Deleting old windowsapps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting old windowsapps folder: For some reason I can't remember, I made a new WindowsApps folder on my D: drive, and now that I try to delete the previous windowsapps folder, I'm unable. I've tried changing ownership of the file to myself, everyone, system etc. and I am told that I need permission every...
  6. Deleting old windowsapps folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Old windows folder cant open

Old windows folder cant open: hello, i recently installed windows on a user's laptop and went to old windows folder after installing to get back user data. but the folders i was looking for are in a form of shortcut and cannot open and says "cant locate or the drive could have been moved or deleted. the...
  8. cant delete windows app folder from old laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant delete windows app folder from old laptop: i had a windows app folder on my d: but my laptop broke. now i have a new pc and i want to install apps on my d: but i cant because there is a windows app that already exists and i tried o delete it but i cant submitted by /u/Agreeable_Ad_7313 [link] [comments]...
  9. Old Windows folder delete

Old Windows folder delete: I just installed win 10 . I have 2 more drives with Win7 OS( Windows folders) in them. I am trying to delete these folders in vain. I am logged in as administrator. Any ideas?...
  10. Can Windows (old) folder be deleted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can Windows (old) folder be deleted: Can the "Windows (old)" folder be deleted safely? I only have a 128g ssd for my operating system, and 25gig is being taken up by a folder called Windows (old) I would like to free up some space. 22791