Windows 10: cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

Discus and support cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RappIan., May 23, 2022.

1. RappIan. Win User

cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how to disable this even when the option is greyed out, please tell me!

:)

RappIan., May 23, 2022

2. How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login

How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login

ElmerFulache, May 23, 2022
  3. Shawn Brink, May 23, 2022
  4. SWBodager Win User

Ctrl-Alt-Del not working at login screen

I have a Panasonic Toughpad running Windows 10 Pro that has recently stopped accepting Ctrl-Alt-Del at the login screen. I press the key combo and it flickers like it is going to the login prompt but it just goes back to the screen telling me to press ctrl-alt-del to unlock the computer. I have tried restarting, safe-mode, startup repair, different keyboards, and nothing works. This computer is on an AD domain so I can not disable ctrl-alt-del. Any help would be appreciated.

SWBodager, May 23, 2022
Thema:

1. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login" - Similar Threads - cant disable Ctrl

2. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login": hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how...
  3. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login": hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how...
  4. about ctrl alt del login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about ctrl alt del login: hi i want to know how to use ctrl alt del to login on my pc and to change it to ctrl alt del to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ctrl-alt-del-login/3f403214-0b1b-4d35-ba8d-53bf33a20781
  5. about ctrl alt del login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about ctrl alt del login: hi i want to know how to use ctrl alt del to login on my pc and to change it to ctrl alt del to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ctrl-alt-del-login/3f403214-0b1b-4d35-ba8d-53bf33a20781
  6. about ctrl alt del login

7. How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login

How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login: How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-ctrlaltdel-login/6a2b7375-30e4-4a64-9096-a159eb0d0a41
  8. Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login

Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login: Running windows 10 completely updated When I boot up my HP Envy 17 inch laptop it arrives at the lock screen. Clicking any key on the keyboard DOES NOT get me to the password/PIN prompt neither does the on screen keyboard. I need to click my mouse to bring up the...
  9. Forced to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forced to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to login: Same issue as this locked thread. I cannot enter PIN, password, or swipe fingerprint until Ctrl-Alt-Del is pressed first. I've never been offered KB4464330, so I'm not sure if it solves the issue. Secure sign in is not enabled. Security Policy to disable was enabled, but no...
  10. Disable ctrl+alt+del login In (Windows 10 Home)

Disable ctrl+alt+del login In (Windows 10 Home): Hello, I have Windows 10 Home, and on one of the last updates, all of the sudden, I MUST go through >>> ctr+alt+del, and once that screen clears, then enter my password. I DO NOT need feature! How do I disable the ctrl+alt+del portion of the login? Thank you!...