Windows 10: can't disable ctrl alt f12

Discus and support can't disable ctrl alt f12 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to go take a screenshot on my computer and instead of pressing ctrl+alt+print screen, I accidentally pressed ctrl+alt+f12. I was in game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaitlynPearson, Dec 1, 2020.

1. can't disable ctrl alt f12

I went to go take a screenshot on my computer and instead of pressing ctrl+alt+print screen, I accidentally pressed ctrl+alt+f12. I was in game and usually I can't move my mouse between my two monitors unless I minimize the game but when i pressed the f12 key I was able to move my mouse between both monitors without my game minimizing. I can't tell if I'm imagining things but I feel like my games are acting weird now. I just want to disable what happened when I pressed ctrl+alt+f12 but I have no idea how to. I restarted my computer and unplugged my keyboard but it stayed the same. Please help!

:)

KaitlynPearson, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Shawn Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  4. can't disable ctrl alt f12

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

can't disable ctrl alt f12

1. can't disable ctrl alt f12 - Similar Threads - can't disable ctrl

2. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login": hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how...
  3. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login": hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how...
  4. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete: Corporate recently pushed a cumulative update to W10 Enterprise 21H2 that hosed my computer - in a weird way.Laptop would boot to windows, but then at the secure login screen I was presented with "Press and hold the power button, then press the volume down button to login"...
  6. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete: Corporate recently pushed a cumulative update to W10 Enterprise 21H2 that hosed my computer - in a weird way.Laptop would boot to windows, but then at the secure login screen I was presented with "Press and hold the power button, then press the volume down button to login"...
  7. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login: How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-ctrlaltdel-login/6a2b7375-30e4-4a64-9096-a159eb0d0a41
  9. Disabling ctrl alt characters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling ctrl alt characters: Hello Microsoft community, I have never had this problem until today when I did a fresh install of Windows 10. A lot of programs I use for development have ctrl alt shortcuts, for some reason some of the keys do not toggle the shortcuts I have bound to them. Upon further...
  10. Can't disable Ctrl Alt Disable on Windows 10 Login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't disable Ctrl Alt Disable on Windows 10 Login screen: Hello my friends, I activated the ctrl alt disable login screen for Windows 10 by using this registry key from this forum.(Lock Screen - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums). I downloaded and installed the key to disable only to find it didn't work so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrl delete f12