Windows 10: Can't disable safe node

Discus and support Can't disable safe node in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put my pc in safe mode with the advanced startup settings but now I'm stuck. The box in the msconfig was already unchecked and the command prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jakegarza1, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Can't disable safe node

I put my pc in safe mode with the advanced startup settings but now I'm stuck. The box in the msconfig was already unchecked and the command prompt solution doesn't work since it says "element not found". I'm on windows 10.

:)

jakegarza1, Feb 2, 2019
  2. roneyrod Win User

"All Apps" node is missing on start menu

I'm using Win10. Start menu used to have a expandable node called "All Apps" that were together with Power button, settings, recently used applications, etc. Now that node disappeared and all apps are listed all the time. What annoys me is that I used to
    be able to navigate to my icons using arrow keys, and now the arrow keys will not get me passed the applications list (my icons are to the right of it). Makes sense? I could add some screen captures is necessary.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

roneyrod, Feb 2, 2019
  3. geotso Win User
    Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Can't disable safe node

Fully disable Cortanta - The ram eating **** - On 8 server nodes

Edit: Just saved ~500MB of ram by disabling background app refresh. That means across all 8 nodes we saved 4GB of ram. I am just going to mirror node 1 to the other nodes after this. Can we make it to 1.5GB of ram usage idle? 400MB to go!

(Making a script that kills everything but the necessary processes)

ZPowerHostingCO., Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't disable safe node

1. Can't disable safe node - Similar Threads - Can't disable safe

2. HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE: HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removechild-node/cc597126-50f8-461e-ad12-fdfa6b45ea2e
  3. HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE: HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removechild-node/cc597126-50f8-461e-ad12-fdfa6b45ea2e
  4. can't disable safe mode on bootup or log in to my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't disable safe mode on bootup or log in to my account: I can't access my Windows 10 account because I accidently turned on safemode on bootup in msconfig and now I can't fix it because using a pin for log in is unavailable in safe mode and there's no option for using the password I do know the password, so i'm stuck on the log in...
  5. can't disable safe mode on bootup or log in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't disable safe mode on bootup or log in to my account: I can't access my Windows 10 account because I accidently turned on safemode on bootup in msconfig and now I can't fix it because using a pin for log in is unavailable in safe mode and there's no option for using the password I do know the password, so i'm stuck on the log in...
  6. can't disable safe mode on bootup or log in to my account

7. Theta Guardian Node

Theta Guardian Node: I have to move my guardian node to a new computer. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theta-guardian-node/8cb9c124-3967-40ef-897d-eb43ac2f045a
  8. Disable Safe boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Safe boot: Hey, I was doing some experiments with windows and I accidentally jumped into safe boot mode. Now its asking for password, which I don't remember because I used to sign in using my PIN or fingerprint. After that I read various discussion on this topic from internet and...
  9. Safe to disable tasks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe to disable tasks?: For the past few months, my computer wakes up in the middle of the night. Using "powercfg -lastwake" in cmd I was able to trace the cause to Update Orchestrator. I found this guide and followed it....
  10. I can't turn airplane node off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't turn airplane node off.: I can't turn airplane node off. help. I have tried from settings but the switch is still dark, and says it is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-airplane-node-off/a85911b6-5573-4c03-90c1-bb237e7dba07