Windows 10: Can't disable the logon password ...

Discus and support Can't disable the logon password ... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TJS3779, Feb 20, 2022.

1. TJS3779 Win User

Can't disable the logon password ...

My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to "never". How do I disable the password on startup? Thanks.

:)

TJS3779, Feb 20, 2022
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Logon Password - The Handle is Invalid

Please explain what one should do if they are unable to access or get to the logon screen? Thank you

ClydeReeves, Feb 20, 2022
  4. Can't disable the logon password ...

Microsoft password sign-in

Hi,

This may happen when updating the system.

Which version of Windows are you using?

Follow the steps listed here to disable the password request.

Smittychat., Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Can't disable the logon password ...

1. Can't disable the logon password ... - Similar Threads - Can't disable logon

2. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  3. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  4. Can't Disable Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Disable Password: Okay, I really am worried about speaking to the customer support itself or the assistance of the community, but I'm out of options. I sometimes am just completely unable to log-in. It says the password has been input too many times even if I've only done it once. So I've...
  5. Can't Disable Password

Can't Disable Password: Okay, I really am worried about speaking to the customer support itself or the assistance of the community, but I'm out of options. I sometimes am just completely unable to log-in. It says the password has been input too many times even if I've only done it once. So I've...
  6. Can't disable the logon password ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable the logon password ...: My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to...
  7. Can't disable the logon password ...

Can't disable the logon password ...: My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to...
  8. Can't disable password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't disable password: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProGamer1151 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ka9q/cant_disable_password/
  9. No password to logon.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No password to logon.: [email protected];.com I inherited a computer but have no login password. I've tried several helps from the web without success. When I turn the computer on I get the password prompt screen. Stats are: HP ENVY 750qd Desktop PC Product number: Z9M79AV Model: Z9M79AVSer. #...
  10. Cannot Disable Password logon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Disable Password logon: to ddisable password to open computer have q. unchecked box users must enter a user.... this computer. 2. hit apply 3 entered old password twice. 4. IT STILL ASKS FOR A PASSWORD UPON WAKING UP. help from anyone?...