Windows 10: Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

Discus and support Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.Ever since I've gotten my new computer I've been getting these unwanted notifications whenever I toggle a toggle key caps lock, num lock etc..To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotAHackusator, May 19, 2022.

1. Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

Hello.Ever since I've gotten my new computer I've been getting these unwanted notifications whenever I toggle a toggle key caps lock, num lock etc..To disable them, i've triedCan't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11 :Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in settings, disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard easier in control panel, enabling 'Turn off all unnecessary animation when possible' in control panel, killing 'LenovoUtility' in the task manager, yet nothing works.Does anyone know how to disable these notifications?Thanks in advance.

:)

NotAHackusator, May 19, 2022

2. How to disable everything related to Windows push notifications? (SMDH)

Hi,

You can disable the Windows and other apps notifications by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I and click System.
    • Go to Notifications & actions.
    • From there, you'll see the list of options on whether to enable or disable the notifications.
    • Toggle all the options to Off if you don't want any notifications.

Also, you may disable by following the steps provided in this
    article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, May 19, 2022
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, May 19, 2022
  4. Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

1. Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't disable toggle

2. Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut: I use Num Lock as a push to talk key in discord. If I hold it down longer than 5 seconds, I get a prompt to turn on toggle keys. I want to disable this shortcut but the link to disable this shortcut doesnt send me to anywhere I need to go.I want to be able to press num lock...
  3. Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut: I use Num Lock as a push to talk key in discord. If I hold it down longer than 5 seconds, I get a prompt to turn on toggle keys. I want to disable this shortcut but the link to disable this shortcut doesnt send me to anywhere I need to go.I want to be able to press num lock...
  4. Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11: Hello.Ever since I've gotten my new computer I've been getting these unwanted notifications whenever I toggle a toggle key caps lock, num lock etc..To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in settings, disabling toggle keys...
  5. Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled: Switching to Windwos 10 was smoother than expected, but still not smooth. I use a router firewall and ethernet connections only and don't want redundant filtering to get in the way of applications. There is no reason for me to have firewall set up by the OS. The system is...
  6. Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled

Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled: Switching to Windwos 10 was smoother than expected, but still not smooth. I use a router firewall and ethernet connections only and don't want redundant filtering to get in the way of applications. There is no reason for me to have firewall set up by the OS. The system is...
  7. Disable F11 key toggling full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable F11 key toggling full screen.: I would like to disable the F11 key from toggling full screen. I have other programs that require use of that key and while it will perform the in-program function assigned it also toggles in and out of full screen.I've read elsewhere disabling ForceV2 in the registry editor...
  8. Disable F11 key toggling full screen.

Disable F11 key toggling full screen.: I would like to disable the F11 key from toggling full screen. I have other programs that require use of that key and while it will perform the in-program function assigned it also toggles in and out of full screen.I've read elsewhere disabling ForceV2 in the registry editor...
  9. Disable F11 key toggling full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Toggle keys notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toggle keys notification: Hello,I get the following on-screen notification when I press caps lock, num lock or scroll lock. Please note this is a clean Windows install installed yesterday.Here is what I have tried:1 disable toggle keys in Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard2 enabled the "Turn off all...