Windows 10: cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

Discus and support cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual desktop, language bar, and other shortcuts please can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Neil Sequeira, Jun 14, 2022.

1. cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual desktop, language bar, and other shortcuts please can anyone help me to disable shortcuts which i dont need ?

:)

Neil Sequeira, Jun 14, 2022

2. x3-02 Shortcuts

Hi everyone, I own a Nokia X3-02 and I've noticed that apart from the shortcut bar and all the things that you can customize on the Home Screen, there are also two shortcuts that I have no idea how to change/disable: when you slide your finger towards the
    left/right on the home screen, it opens the Collection/Games menus. This is quite annoying as everytime you accidentally touch the home screen, you open the Collection thing. I don't think these two shortcuts are even mentioned in the user guide. Does anybody
    know how to disable it? Thank you!

Nonix---01, Jun 14, 2022
  3. MelCM Win User
    Disable virtual desktops Windows 10

Is it possible to disable the virtual desktop feature? It's super annoying. I'll be working on a file and then move my mouse (touch pad) to the right and the virtual desktops pop up (multiple receded windows to then select from to make the active screen).
    I don't ever use the feature and just want to shut it off so it stops interfering with my work. I've seen some hit or miss suggestions with altering registry keys, but this seems like a basic user feature that should simply have an on/off switch. Help! I've
    been looking at forums to shut this off since my computer upgraded to Windows 10 and it started interrupting my work.

MelCM, Jun 14, 2022
  4. cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

how to disable virtual memory

Hi,

The virtual memory pagefile can be disable using the command prompt, you must be signed in as an administrator. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type CMD to open the command prompt.
    • Copy and paste this command: fsutil behavior set encryptpagingfile 0.
    • Once done, restart your PC to apply the changes made.
    We're keeping an eye to your reply regarding this issue.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

1. cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual... - Similar Threads - cant disable shortcuts

2. cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...: cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual desktop, language bar, and other shortcuts please can anyone help me to disable shortcuts which i dont need ?...
  3. cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...: cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual desktop, language bar, and other shortcuts please can anyone help me to disable shortcuts which i dont need ?...
  4. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  5. Disable annoying things in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable annoying things in Windows 11: So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can I enable scrolling with two fingers? It's enabled in Settings, but double scrolling doesn't work.I have to double-click...
  6. Disable annoying things in Windows 11

Disable annoying things in Windows 11: So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can I enable scrolling with two fingers? It's enabled in Settings, but double scrolling doesn't work.I have to double-click...
  7. Some Photoshop shortcuts quit working

Some Photoshop shortcuts quit working: Moderators - move this thread if necessary but I searched this thread & found similar posts. I've used shortcuts in Photoshop for years but every now & then one or two Photoshop shortcuts quit working. Other shortcuts are not effected. The only major change I've made to my...
  8. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izsg36/how_to_remove_disable_or_turn_off_this_annoying/
  9. regarding some code like thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regarding some code like thing: I have an issue regarding some code which automatically restart my laptop. please look into this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-some-code-like-thing/5e72dc2a-7dd2-48c4-86de-0cd89ae45a62
  10. I can't make shortcuts for some things

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't make shortcuts for some things: I have been trying to make short cuts for a few things it goes to my desktop but when i go to use it the short cut isn't there, what can I do to fix this? Thank you 114567