Windows 10: Can't disconnect blocked work account

Discus and support Can't disconnect blocked work account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had work account attached on my Windows 10. Now I left company and my account was disabled. But I can't disconnect it from my user on both of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DmitryBrezhnev, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Can't disconnect blocked work account

I had work account attached on my Windows 10. Now I left company and my account was disabled. But I can't disconnect it from my user on both of my pcs.When I go to Setting->Work Account, select account and click "Disconnect" - it spins for several second and refreshes screen leaving account untouched.In events log I get logs about crash of RuntimeBroker.exe with following dataCan't disconnect blocked work account :p1: Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.19041.1023.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyP2: praid:runtimebroker07f4358a809ac99a64a67c1P3: 10.0.19041.746P4: 5b78739cP5: schannel.DLLP6: 10.0.19041.78

:)

DmitryBrezhnev, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 11, 2021
  3. onehp1 Win User
    uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Can't disconnect blocked work account

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Can't disconnect blocked work account

1. Can't disconnect blocked work account - Similar Threads - Can't disconnect blocked

2. Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working: I created a new account, but I have accidentally entered a wrong password due to network issues. . I tried filling out the recovery form, but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected. Been Trying to access my account. the sad thing is i have newly purchased...
  3. Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working: I created a new account, but I have accidentally entered a wrong password due to network issues. . I tried filling out the recovery form, but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected. Been Trying to access my account. the sad thing is i have newly purchased...
  4. Account blocked

Account blocked: I was trying to renew my password or pin and my account was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-blocked/614f5e6b-851b-4c0b-a967-6cc52cac947c
  5. Personal MS account blocked even after disconnecting work account on private computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal MS account blocked even after disconnecting work account on private computer?: Hi! A few months ago, a made the strategic mistake to connect my business account on my personal computer at home. I was asked to "allow the organization to manage my device", to which I believe I said no if that was an option, otherwise I must have said yes, because my...
  6. Personal MS account blocked even after disconnecting work account on private computer?

Personal MS account blocked even after disconnecting work account on private computer?: Hi! A few months ago, a made the strategic mistake to connect my business account on my personal computer at home. I was asked to "allow the organization to manage my device", to which I believe I said no if that was an option, otherwise I must have said yes, because my...
  7. My PC got connected to my work account and I can't disconnect it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got connected to my work account and I can't disconnect it.: My PC got connected to my work account and when I try to disconnect by going into the "Access work or school" page, it says "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" and I can't press on anything on this page. I can't connect a new account or press...
  8. My PC got connected to my work account and I can't disconnect it.

My PC got connected to my work account and I can't disconnect it.: My PC got connected to my work account and when I try to disconnect by going into the "Access work or school" page, it says "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" and I can't press on anything on this page. I can't connect a new account or press...
  9. My PC got connected to my work account and I can't disconnect it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Work or school account cannot be disconnected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account cannot be disconnected: Hi, I am trying to disconnect my work/school account but when I go to "Access work or school", select my account and click on Disconnect it is asking me if I am sure and when I confirm account is removed and immediately created again. Is there any way to remove...