Windows 10: Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc

Discus and support Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased PC alongside I have purchased a remote mouse and headset. when I am attempting to associate those gadgets my PC can't discover them by any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GUIY5T, Sep 16, 2020.

1. GUIY5T Win User

Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc

I purchased PC alongside I have purchased a remote mouse and headset. when I am attempting to associate those gadgets my PC can't discover them by any means. Also tried troubleshooting steps and asking me for the driver as I can't see Bluetooth in my computer as of now.

:)

GUIY5T, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    windows 10 how do you join? printer, pc, i5s, gopro, kindle, other wireless devices

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to follow the below step to connect to wireless network devices:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key +R and type control and click ok.
    • This will open control panel.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click Add a device, and then follow the instructions.

This will help you to connect to wireless network devices.

Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Thanks :Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc :)

Hannelore, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't discover any wireless device on my brand new pc - Similar Threads - Can't discover wireless

2. Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices: Hi, I tried to connect my wireless headset, but my Bluetooth was unable to recognize it. Hence I tried multiple other Bluetooth devices for testing ,seems that it doesn't recognize it. I tried reinstalling the drivers and even updated the driver from official website. No use...
  3. Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices: Hi, I tried to connect my wireless headset, but my Bluetooth was unable to recognize it. Hence I tried multiple other Bluetooth devices for testing ,seems that it doesn't recognize it. I tried reinstalling the drivers and even updated the driver from official website. No use...
  4. Bluetooth is not discovering any available devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can not discover any bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not discover any bluetooth devices: Hi, I can not discover any bluetooth devices nor find my device on any other devices since updating windows10. All settings are correct and I have tried everything that I founnd on microsoft website. My model is Lenovo g500s 20245 with bluetooth version 4.0. I am currently...
  6. Can not discover any bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not discover any bluetooth devices: Hi, I can not discover any bluetooth devices nor find my device on any other devices since updating windows10. All settings are correct and I have tried everything that I founnd on microsoft website. My model is Lenovo g500s 20245 with bluetooth version 4.0. I am currently...
  7. Can not discover any bluetooth devices

8. Bluetooth is not discovering any device Problem

Bluetooth is not discovering any device Problem: Hi, Recently I Installed a new fresh Windows 10 on my Laptop, Tried to Connect to any Bluetooth device but it is not working Solutions I have Found and Tried and NOT WORKING : Is My laptop have a Bluetooth chip ? Yes! , it was working before my fresh install of windows 10...
  9. Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working: I am having trouble getting my new Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset to work on my PC. I am currently running: Alienware Aurora R6 Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1903 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 Processor 4-Cores, 8MB Cache, Turbo Boost 2.0 GSkill DDR4 48 Gb Ram 2132...
  10. Bluetooth working, but not discovering any devices

Bluetooth working, but not discovering any devices: So I know there were a lot of issues with people upgrading to windows 10, and their Bluetooth settings disappear, but I have a slightly different problem. According to my computer, Bluetooth is enabled, working, and all of the Bluetooth drivers are up to date. However,...