Windows 10: Can't do anything now on windows

Discus and support Can't do anything now on windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a problem opening *.exe files on windows 10 Home 64bits. Nothing worked because I was unable to run regedit or command as administrator, nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JesúsArévalo666, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Can't do anything now on windows

I had a problem opening *.exe files on windows 10 Home 64bits.

Nothing worked because I was unable to run regedit or command as administrator, nor group policy or cmdinst, absolutely nothing.

So I had to reset windows and delete everything using the options provided in "reset this PC".

After deleting everything, I still have the dame problem and none of the solutions online works:

I still can't open command prompt as admin, can't open regedit, can't open windows powerShell as admin, can't open task manager. Everything gives either the "this file does not have an app associated" or the "windows cannot find *.exe".

What I'm supposed to do? . Windows is "new" freshly restarted, the restart deleted all the antivirus I had and I cannot install it again because I can't run exe files, this thing is driving me so mad...

:)

JesúsArévalo666, Nov 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't do anything now on windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't do anything now on windows :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Can't do anything now on windows

1. Can't do anything now on windows - Similar Threads - Can't anything

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  4. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  6. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  7. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  8. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  9. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169
  10. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169