Windows 10: Cant Do Anything On Computer

Discus and support Cant Do Anything On Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XiahouLeeK, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Cant Do Anything On Computer

So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't work. Uninstalling updates doesn't work, I don't have a system restore point when I thought I did. I basically can't do anything and have tried pretty much everything I found online and in the advance options place, please assist me.

:)

XiahouLeeK, Oct 25, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Cant Do Anything On Computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Cant Do Anything On Computer

1. Cant Do Anything On Computer - Similar Threads - Cant Anything Computer

2. My computer won’t load anything what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won’t load anything what do I do?: I cant click into anything! It wont let me search also nothing on my taskbar is showing up what do i do? Also internet wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-anything-what-do-i-do/f9b27b17-6a22-4c7d-80d5-22b047524bef
  3. Computer won't do anything other than

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't do anything other than: Helping a friend with his laptop ! When it starts up it goes to the 4 blue windows in the middle of screen with a bunch of dots spinning, then it flashes "attempting to recover installation" then it flashes "Undo changes to this computer" ! Any thoughts on this ?? Thanks...
  4. Help on delay doing anything on computer

Help on delay doing anything on computer: Hello, I just got a new Windows 10 laptop which is a upgrade in every way from my previous laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I do anything (like opening a new tab, opening a program, trying to type, etc.) it pauses for 3-20 seconds before showing anything. Funny enough, my...
  5. I cant upgrade anything :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade anything :(: I cant upgrade roblox (which I want to play). I need an upgrade, but I have low disk space and I cant upgrade it :( :( :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-anything/cf974f99-399c-4090-b84d-655a017328bf
  6. Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB

Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB: Just keeps saying error has happened . Can't get to McAfee to run * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-frozen-cant-do-anything-cant-download/0a5012ff-8dcc-4a2f-a4bb-3091e2db0ef6
  7. Cant do anything with my pc even resetting/formatting

Cant do anything with my pc even resetting/formatting: Okay so two windows updates ago my computer was acting a little wonky, some windows programs just wouldn't open. I knew I needed to format my comp but it was still very much usable. So the next windows update roles around and of course I don't want to update but I can't...
  8. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant login or do anything with my laptop: Hi After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened. During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%. I cant login or boot from USB. When I went to the BIOS I put only USB boot and when I did that I would just take me bake to...
  9. Cant Control Anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Control Anything: All of a sudden I now have this message telling me that I cant control anything on MY computer and that "my IT organization" has taken over everything on my operating system Windows 10. I don't recall having an IT organization nor would I ever allow one on my system. I...
  10. need support for error window when shutdown cant do anything.

in Windows 10 Support
    need support for error window when shutdown cant do anything.: so every time i shutdown or restart the computer there is a window that pops up and dissapears.. is there something i can do to check what error this is? clean reinstalled a week ago. and just installed what i wanted to use not more not less. then idk why this error...