Windows 10: Cant Do Anything On Computer

Discus and support Cant Do Anything On Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XiahouLeeK, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Cant Do Anything On Computer

So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't work. Uninstalling updates doesn't work, I don't have a system restore point when I thought I did. I basically can't do anything and have tried pretty much everything I found online and in the advance options place, please assist me.

:)

XiahouLeeK, Oct 25, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Cant Do Anything On Computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Cant Do Anything On Computer

1. Cant Do Anything On Computer - Similar Threads - Cant Anything Computer

2. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything of this commands.: My windows 10 or my disk is so corrupted. I cant do any of the following commands:sfc /scannow, pc reset, chkdsk c: /r, chkdsk c: /f, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthAnd my microsoft store play button is grey so i cant install anything on the store either. I asked a...
  3. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything of this commands.: My windows 10 or my disk is so corrupted. I cant do any of the following commands:sfc /scannow, pc reset, chkdsk c: /r, chkdsk c: /f, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthAnd my microsoft store play button is grey so i cant install anything on the store either. I asked a...
  4. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  6. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  7. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  8. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  9. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...