Windows 10: Can't do anything on my own PC

Discus and support Can't do anything on my own PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why is it that ever since windows 10 released it breaks my PC every couple of months? I apparently can't open ANY of the microsoft apps not even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephScheirer, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Can't do anything on my own PC

Why is it that ever since windows 10 released it breaks my PC every couple of months? I apparently can't open ANY of the microsoft apps not even the get help app funnily enough or change what drive I want my apps saved to. I keep getting error code 0x80070005 when I try to change the save location directly, and when I try to open up any windows app like marketplace or get help it just closes the second it opens.

:)

JosephScheirer, Mar 8, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 8, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't do anything on my own PC :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't do anything on my own PC

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Can't do anything on my own PC

1. Can't do anything on my own PC - Similar Threads - Can't anything own

2. My pc caught a virus and i can't do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc caught a virus and i can't do anything: So I downloaded a virus dont know from where and now whenever I do something to my pc try like trying to download antivirus/restarting it/deleting files, it just resets to a certain point.What i mean is, if i delete an app then the next time i shut down my pc and then turn it...
  3. My pc caught a virus and i can't do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc caught a virus and i can't do anything: So I downloaded a virus dont know from where and now whenever I do something to my pc try like trying to download antivirus/restarting it/deleting files, it just resets to a certain point.What i mean is, if i delete an app then the next time i shut down my pc and then turn it...
  4. Cant do anything on my pc

Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  5. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  6. Can't do anything to "This PC" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do anything to "This PC" folder: After solving logging into Temporary windows profile problem in regedit, I have to face this.At first, icons from task bar including windows explorer disappeared. I solved this by changing the windows explorer security properties by adding "Users >> Full Control" and add the...
  7. Can't do anything to "This PC" folder

Can't do anything to "This PC" folder: After solving logging into Temporary windows profile problem in regedit, I have to face this.At first, icons from task bar including windows explorer disappeared. I solved this by changing the windows explorer security properties by adding "Users >> Full Control" and add the...
  8. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't do anything: I can't open any program. I can't open Powershell. Can't search anything in the start menu Settings not working. It's been 2 hours and I can't fuckin do anything on my Computer. If any of you have a solution please tell me, I am having a really hard time. submitted by...
  9. My PC screen turns black and can't do anything?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My PC screen turns black and can't do anything?: When I play a game like CS-GO, I get a still image and then the screen goes black. The PC is still running, but can't do anything. CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 GPU: AMD RX 570 Mein PC Bildschirm wird schwarz und kann nichts mehr machen?
  10. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do anything: There was an update from windows that wasn't installing and keeps on failling. Yesterday, I while I tried one more time to install the update. I opened HP support to check for any HP related update. While search, a command promt programme opened and started giving out lines...