Windows 10: Can't do anything without the password

Discus and support Can't do anything without the password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Isaac Swafford, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Can't do anything without the password

I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't enter my pin anymore and it asked me to find the app in the appstore, when I click yes nothing happens. My other sign in option is my password which I haven't used in over a year. I click forgot password and once it again nothing happens. I tried safe mode and system image recovery but those options still require me to put in my password. I've rest my Microsoft password on my phone but the new one and any old one I could think of also didn't wo

:)

Isaac Swafford, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Can't do anything without the password

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Can't do anything without the password

1. Can't do anything without the password - Similar Threads - Can't anything without

2. How do I sign in without having to enter a password or anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in without having to enter a password or anything?: I tried checking the Microsoft support page, but nothing.I don't need it to require me to enter my password, or any biometrics , and such.I used to just click "Sign in" and it would automatically sign me in.But, when me and my Mom went to repair my laptop, since it had...
  3. How do I sign in without having to enter a password or anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in without having to enter a password or anything?: I tried checking the Microsoft support page, but nothing.I don't need it to require me to enter my password, or any biometrics , and such.I used to just click "Sign in" and it would automatically sign me in.But, when me and my Mom went to repair my laptop, since it had...
  4. I forgot password on PC and can't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot password on PC and can't do anything.: I forgot password on PC and can't do anything. pls help I got new PC I don't have any Microsoft accounts on it and I can't reset to factory settings pls help me:...
  5. I forgot password on PC and can't do anything.

I forgot password on PC and can't do anything.: I forgot password on PC and can't do anything. pls help I got new PC I don't have any Microsoft accounts on it and I can't reset to factory settings pls help me:...
  6. I forgot password on PC and can't do anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't do anything without the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do anything without the password: I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't enter my pin anymore and it asked me to find the app in the appstore, when I click yes nothing happens. My other sign in...
  8. Can't do anything without the password

Can't do anything without the password: I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't enter my pin anymore and it asked me to find the app in the appstore, when I click yes nothing happens. My other sign in...
  9. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't do anything: I can't open any program. I can't open Powershell. Can't search anything in the start menu Settings not working. It's been 2 hours and I can't fuckin do anything on my Computer. If any of you have a solution please tell me, I am having a really hard time. submitted by...
  10. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do anything: There was an update from windows that wasn't installing and keeps on failling. Yesterday, I while I tried one more time to install the update. I opened HP support to check for any HP related update. While search, a command promt programme opened and started giving out lines...