Windows 10: Can't do anything

Discus and support Can't do anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't open any program. I can't open Powershell. Can't search anything in the start menu Settings not working. It's been 2 hours and I can't fuckin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Indian-Name, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Can't do anything

I can't open any program. I can't open Powershell. Can't search anything in the start menu Settings not working. It's been 2 hours and I can't fuckin do anything on my Computer. If any of you have a solution please tell me, I am having a really hard time.

submitted by /u/Indian-Name
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Indian-Name, Mar 21, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't do anything :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 21, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Can't do anything

imperialreign, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Can't do anything

1. Can't do anything - Similar Threads - Can't anything

2. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  3. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  4. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't install anything on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install anything on new PC: NOTE: trying to post this question I get a message "Invalid display name entered." 1 I never entered a display name.2 The error gave absolutely no indication on how to resolve this.BEGIN RANTI had to play hide and go seek to find this. It seems there are more things than my...
  6. Can't install anything on new PC

Can't install anything on new PC: NOTE: trying to post this question I get a message "Invalid display name entered." 1 I never entered a display name.2 The error gave absolutely no indication on how to resolve this.BEGIN RANTI had to play hide and go seek to find this. It seems there are more things than my...
  7. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  8. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  9. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00