Windows 10: Cant do anything

Discus and support Cant do anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sunnyskyline, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Cant do anything

I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything changed my reflesh rate suddenly changed to 1hz and i cnat change my display resolution. When I uninstalled my GPU and reinstalled it It dont let me roll back. :I wil be super happy i someone helped me thank you.

:)

sunnyskyline, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Cant do anything

1. Cant do anything - Similar Threads - Cant anything

2. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  3. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  4. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen: I just got a new PC about a week ago snd it is already having problems. I tried to add another user account on my PC and it prompted me to restart the PC which I did. But after the restart, i tried to sign in and I couldn’t click or type anything. I tried to turn off the PC...
  6. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen: I just got a new PC about a week ago snd it is already having problems. I tried to add another user account on my PC and it prompted me to restart the PC which I did. But after the restart, i tried to sign in and I couldn’t click or type anything. I tried to turn off the PC...
  7. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

8. OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything: As title says, onedrive did an updates or something I said no, it did it anyways. 90% of my icons are gone, none of my programs or game are workings. Start menu wont work. Going to a back up restore date didnt work. Everytime I close a window or now they will close on there...
  9. OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything

OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything: As title says, onedrive did an updates or something I said no, it did it anyways. 90% of my icons are gone, none of my programs or game are workings. Start menu wont work. Going to a back up restore date didnt work. Everytime I close a window or now they will close on there...
  10. OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade