Windows 10: Can't do anything

Discus and support Can't do anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There was an update from windows that wasn't installing and keeps on failling. Yesterday, I while I tried one more time to install the update. I opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amjad Huzayen, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Can't do anything

There was an update from windows that wasn't installing and keeps on failling. Yesterday, I while I tried one more time to install the update. I opened HP support to check for any HP related update. While search, a command promt programme opened and started giving out lines of codes. 500+ lines was given and each code included /denide. It closed after a while including HP support on its own. Went to see if something happened to the update from windows. The update finished after it took its time. Of course, each major update needs a restart to apply the new settings. I restarted the laptop, but something was off. Usually we see the "Don't shutdown the device* with the % on the screen. That didn't show up, it restarted normaly. When the laptop requested my microsoft password. I entred the pin code since a recent update requested I create a pin code. It reverted back to the old password system. I entred the normal password. Everything I installed/downloaded is gone. Can't do mostly anything. Can't connect to the internet because the internet tab is not opening, can't click on watch to open it, cant open windows 10 notification tab. Can't left or right click the windows icon. Microsoft edge (internet explorer) and store doesn't even open. Troubleshooting the internet pops up a bunch of error messages. I managed to connect to the internet and/or shutdown my laptop using the Alt-Ctrl-Delete. Only folders on the desktop screen is my folder and pc folder.

My folder have a new folder called windows.old which includes something thatvI don't know about.

What happened? How can I fix it?

:)

Amjad Huzayen, Jul 16, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't do anything :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 16, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Can't do anything

imperialreign, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Can't do anything

1. Can't do anything - Similar Threads - Can't anything

2. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  3. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  4. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't install anything on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install anything on new PC: NOTE: trying to post this question I get a message "Invalid display name entered." 1 I never entered a display name.2 The error gave absolutely no indication on how to resolve this.BEGIN RANTI had to play hide and go seek to find this. It seems there are more things than my...
  6. Can't install anything on new PC

Can't install anything on new PC: NOTE: trying to post this question I get a message "Invalid display name entered." 1 I never entered a display name.2 The error gave absolutely no indication on how to resolve this.BEGIN RANTI had to play hide and go seek to find this. It seems there are more things than my...
  7. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  8. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  9. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00