Windows 10: Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred

Discus and support Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. So like 3 days ago I was using my pc without any problem, when I was going to shut it down I was forced to update, so I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanSotoFreak, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred

Hi everyone.

So like 3 days ago I was using my pc without any problem, when I was going to shut it down I was forced to update, so I clicked on "Update and Shut Down".

The next day I turned on my pc and I could'nt open the Start Menu or the Wifi but I didnt care that much so I went to Google and playing games. After a while I decided to restar my pc to get that problem fixed but it didnt worked.

To watch Netflix I use Internet Explorer (Microsoft Edge), so when I clicked on the icon I got this error "Explorer.exe Class Not Registred".

Then I noticed I still couldnt open the Start Menu, or the Wifi, or Microsoft Edge, or type in the Search Bar. I click on the "File Explorer" to see my documents but do nothing, not even an error, the only way to see my document is by open one folder I have on my desk. If I try to right click on the files it get stuck loading and do nothing.

I cant acces "Settings", the troubleshooting doesnt work. I tried System Recovery but didnt worked.

I got to Safe Mode and the problem was still there. Cant open Start Menu and the Explorer.exe error.

Now today my audio dont work and the troubleshoot dont fix it.

I'm about to reset my pc but I dont want to, so I'm here to see if anyone know what to do. I have looked on the Internet and always have to be by opening the Setting but I can't even open that

:)

JonathanSotoFreak, Jul 17, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 17, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 17, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred

1. Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred - Similar Threads - Can't nothing Start

2. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  3. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  4. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Class not registered and start menu not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Class not registered and start menu not working: This problem cropped up recently on my Windows 10 laptop. I have run SFC and DISM to no avail. Tried repairing windows, ended up losing data and users, ending up with the defaultuser0 problem. I managed to create an admin account in safe mode command prompt. Tried to...
  6. Why do some exe files work and others do nothing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do some exe files work and others do nothing?: Everything works on my PC. No viruses. EXE files work except that I have had 2 that don't: H&R Block income tax software and Hyundai map software. I've double clicked on the exe files of these 2 softwares and the hourglass appears for just a second and then nothing. A search...
  7. Start Menu not working, tried sfc, chkdsk nothing works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu not working, tried sfc, chkdsk nothing works: Hi there can someone please tell me how to fix my start menu or windows system? It just happened all of a sudden I didnt even realized. I've tried everything on the internet with powershell and cmd with checking the disk for system errors etc and even booting in safe mode the...
  8. Start Menu and ms-settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu and ms-settings don't work: Greetings, When I woke up and turned on my PC everything was normal but, when I signed in everything was black I can move my cursor around and open task manager but nothing else. After a few minutes, the desktop loaded and now I cannot open the start menu and any of the...
  9. Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work: Hi, on occasion when I mouse over either the start bar or the taskbar it doesn't change colour like it usually does (the little blue background it changes to for instance) and it doesn't let me click on them. As well as this, it doesn't let me click on any window that isn't...
  10. EXE files and Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    EXE files and Start menu: Is there any way I can put an .exe file on the Start menu? I know I can put a link to it on the desktop but that has too many icons on it already. Thank you. 22594
Tags: