Windows 10: can't do restore health and error with the system scan

Discus and support can't do restore health and error with the system scan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what should i do ???!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ibrahim Saeed Hamasa, Nov 13, 2022.

1. can't do restore health and error with the system scan

what should i do ???!!!

:)

Ibrahim Saeed Hamasa, Nov 13, 2022

2. last health scan

Hi Brian,

Based on your description of the issue, it seems that the last time you ran a health scan on your PC, it shows as not available for your current Windows version and build. We suggest checking the discussions on the threads below to troubleshooting the issue:

You can also refer on this
    article
    for more information about System File Check
    (SFC) and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM). These tools will help repair missing or corrupted system files. Once done, run the scan again.

Should you have questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 13, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 13, 2022
  4. can't do restore health and error with the system scan

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

can't do restore health and error with the system scan

1. can't do restore health and error with the system scan - Similar Threads - can't restore health

2. SFC scan and DISM restore health not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scan and DISM restore health not working: My original problem was the error code 0xc0000006 whenever opening most programs on my computer and when i looked up a solution they suggested using sfc /scannow and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth in powershell/cmd with admin. When i try SFC, i get the error...
  3. SFC scan and DISM restore health not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan and DISM restore health not working: My original problem was the error code 0xc0000006 whenever opening most programs on my computer and when i looked up a solution they suggested using sfc /scannow and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth in powershell/cmd with admin. When i try SFC, i get the error...
  4. SFC scan and DISM restore health not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't restore health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't restore health: when i tried to open windows terminals as an administrator that was the result and when i opened the cmd command and tried to restore health another error appeared ,and more errors...
  6. can't restore health

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't restore health: when i tried to open windows terminals as an administrator that was the result and when i opened the cmd command and tried to restore health another error appeared ,and more errors...
  7. can't do restore health and error with the system scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't do restore health and error with the system scan: what should i do ???!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-restore-health-and-error-with-the-system/eeec50ff-0e24-4c2a-810c-9f9a3e8a691b
  8. Can't do a System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do a System Restore: Please notify me if you have a method to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-system-restore/7ac18f2c-76de-455e-847a-6887e12a8655
  9. Can't do a System Restore

Can't do a System Restore: Please notify me if you have a method to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-system-restore/7ac18f2c-76de-455e-847a-6887e12a8655
  10. System not rebooting after SFC scannow and DISM restore health scan.

System not rebooting after SFC scannow and DISM restore health scan.: I was performing a sfc scan and then dism scan for restore health, It said to restart so I did.Now my pc is not rebooting. It is just showing windows logo and the small circles spinning loading page. Please Help!...