Windows 10: Can't do shortcut--Disk full?

Discus and support Can't do shortcut--Disk full? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Running latest update of W10 Home 64-bit on an HP Envy desktop. Above topic says the issue. I have Googled and saw what may have looked like solutions,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Apr 1, 2021.

1. flycaster Win User

Can't do shortcut--Disk full?

Running latest update of W10 Home 64-bit on an HP Envy desktop. Above topic says the issue. I have Googled and saw what may have looked like solutions, but I found them rather confusing. So, I'm hoping that I can get a step by step guide on how to get my shortcut function working again. Thanks.

:)

flycaster, Apr 1, 2021
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Can't do shortcut--Disk full? :)

terrace, Apr 1, 2021
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 1, 2021
  4. NogtTL Win User

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't do shortcut--Disk full? - Similar Threads - Can't shortcut Disk

2. Disk is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk is full: My disk is Full for no reason.It happens Suddenly, some times it may be 0 BYTE or 100 to 200 MB space free.And my Files Data is about 35 GBAnd download folder contains only 4GB of DataMy total Applications have data around temporary files data is about 500MBand Internet files...
  3. Disk is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk is full: My disk is Full for no reason.It happens Suddenly, some times it may be 0 BYTE or 100 to 200 MB space free.And my Files Data is about 35 GBAnd download folder contains only 4GB of DataMy total Applications have data around temporary files data is about 500MBand Internet files...
  4. Disk "full"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk "full"?: Hello,My C: disk is currently full 85.2/90.8 GB and while I'm going through the disk to delete unused files, it appears that all of the files in the disk only take 66.5 GB 67.2 GB size on disk. When I went to Settings > System > Storage, the Apps & features section shows that...
  5. Disk "full"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk "full"?: Hello,My C: disk is currently full 85.2/90.8 GB and while I'm going through the disk to delete unused files, it appears that all of the files in the disk only take 66.5 GB 67.2 GB size on disk. When I went to Settings > System > Storage, the Apps & features section shows that...
  6. Disk "full"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Disk Full

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Full: Hi y'all, this is my first ever Reddit post so be kind. I have just switched back to a PC after years of Mac and Chromebook. I have lots of questions about Windows but the first one is that my C drive is almost full just with the programmes the machine is running. I have...
  8. Can't use Disk Manager with full functionality

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't use Disk Manager with full functionality: [ATTACH] Recently Opened Disk Management tool to partition my hard drive but it shown this GREEN BLOCKS as you can see in the above image. Seems like some kind of virus or trojan is denying me to use this service. I Could not partition my drive, Please Help me with this...
  9. Disk Full

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Full: Hi, My hard disk is full but I can't find any large files on the drive. I have found a file called Apple that is 33GB but when I click into it says empty! What could this be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-full/e7aff23b-6141-4d40-a40e-7e83ea510502
  10. Win 10 cannot create a shortcut on desktop. Disk is full.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 cannot create a shortcut on desktop. Disk is full.: Above message received on trying to put a shortcut on desktop. My disk has many GB of space. Have run Malwarebytes on PC and no virus detected. What is the source of this problem and any cure. 37696