Windows 10: Can't do system restore because timesync.dll is not found.

Discus and support Can't do system restore because timesync.dll is not found. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't do a system restore or reset my laptop do it's default because timesync.dll was not found. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FartherMedal0, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Can't do system restore because timesync.dll is not found.

I can't do a system restore or reset my laptop do it's default because timesync.dll was not found. Can anyone help?

:)

FartherMedal0, Aug 23, 2021

2. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Aug 23, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    MSVCP100.dll and MSVCP100.dll missing

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software changes to your device prior to the missing DLL files?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and see if it helps with the issue. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted
    files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

To run the System File Checker tool, you may follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, type
      Command Prompt or cmd, then right-click it, and click
      Run as administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following command, and press Enter:
      • sfc /scannow
    • After the process is finished, you may receive the results of the scan, if it found any corruptions within your device.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Can't do system restore because timesync.dll is not found.

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Can't do system restore because timesync.dll is not found.

1. Can't do system restore because timesync.dll is not found. - Similar Threads - Can't system restore

2. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  3. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  4. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't do a System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do a System Restore: Please notify me if you have a method to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-system-restore/7ac18f2c-76de-455e-847a-6887e12a8655
  6. Can't do a System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't do a System Restore: Please notify me if you have a method to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-system-restore/7ac18f2c-76de-455e-847a-6887e12a8655
  7. Can't do a System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  9. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...