Windows 10: cant do things on the right side of my screen.

Discus and support cant do things on the right side of my screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The right side of my screen hasn't been working. For example, when I try to click something on the right side or scroll it won't let me.I do not think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MakPerro, Apr 13, 2022.

1. MakPerro Win User

cant do things on the right side of my screen.

The right side of my screen hasn't been working. For example, when I try to click something on the right side or scroll it won't let me.I do not think it is an app running in the background because if I close all of the running apps and go to my home screen and try to drag folder to the right side of the screen it just shows a box with a X inside of it.I don't know how to fix this so any advice would help.Thank you!

:)

MakPerro, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

1. cant do things on the right side of my screen. - Similar Threads - cant things right

2. My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen: So this issue came out of nowhere. I was in the main menu of Valorant when suddenly my mouse just teleported and started getting stuck to the far center right side of my screen. If I try to drag it then the next frame it gets pulled back in. Issue persisted even after closing...
  3. The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.: The right side of my screen about 5" is hazy and not usable. If I click on it, it opens up Microsoft Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-screen-is-hazy-and-not-usable/171c81cb-5ae4-4af9-9ef4-1b8f780f4843
  4. The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.: The right side of my screen about 5" is hazy and not usable. If I click on it, it opens up Microsoft Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-screen-is-hazy-and-not-usable/171c81cb-5ae4-4af9-9ef4-1b8f780f4843
  5. The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.

6. cant do things on the right side of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant do things on the right side of my screen.: The right side of my screen hasn't been working. For example, when I try to click something on the right side or scroll it won't let me.I do not think it is an app running in the background because if I close all of the running apps and go to my home screen and try to drag...
  7. cant do things on the right side of my screen.

cant do things on the right side of my screen.: The right side of my screen hasn't been working. For example, when I try to click something on the right side or scroll it won't let me.I do not think it is an app running in the background because if I close all of the running apps and go to my home screen and try to drag...
  8. Can't click the right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click the right side of my screen: !/4 of my screen on the right side is un-clickable except for an area at the bottom of the un-clickable area. I was wondering if someone could support me with fixing this problem submitted by /u/ENKitty [link] [comments]...
  9. Right side of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. Unable to click right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to click right side of my screen: After start-up it is possible for me to click on the right side of the screen like closing a chrome browser. After 5 minutes, it becomes unclickable no matter what I do. Is there any way for me to figure out which application is causing this? It basically started happening...