Windows 10: Can't do Windows Uptade?

Discus and support Can't do Windows Uptade? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] people you can help me Windows 10 Kann kein Windows Uptade machen? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Semih72101, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Can't do Windows Uptade?

Can't do Windows Uptade? 0_big.jpg

people you can help me

Windows 10

:)

Semih72101, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Can't do Windows Uptade?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't do Windows Uptade?

1. Can't do Windows Uptade? - Similar Threads - Can't Uptade

2. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: I have tried Fix specified in this answer but got several error messages in Powershell. I have been able to find the app in the Start menu and, through there was able to enter App Settings. Here I tried "Repair" and "Reset" but neither worked to fix the issue....
  3. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: I have tried Fix specified in this answer but got several error messages in Powershell. I have been able to find the app in the Start menu and, through there was able to enter App Settings. Here I tried "Repair" and "Reset" but neither worked to fix the issue....
  4. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen: Please help me, I can't turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-figure-out-how-to-turn-this-off-on-my/8419c70f-47dd-4bd2-a51a-7db870ec1c25
  6. I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen

I can't figure out how to turn this off on my screen: Please help me, I can't turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-figure-out-how-to-turn-this-off-on-my/8419c70f-47dd-4bd2-a51a-7db870ec1c25
  7. Can't disable s mode in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable s mode in Windows 11: Every time I press get, the button changes to try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-disable-s-mode-in-windows-11/d096785e-1151-458f-8734-abe486ceb8c9
  8. Can't disable s mode in Windows 11

Can't disable s mode in Windows 11: Every time I press get, the button changes to try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-disable-s-mode-in-windows-11/d096785e-1151-458f-8734-abe486ceb8c9
  9. I can't uptade state of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't uptade state of decay 2: I actually spent 5 hours trying to fix this, and I'm a little bit bored. So, the game will just say "dowload in progress", without any progress actually, and it doesn't download anything. I've already updated everything, made sur it wasn't my firewall, used the...
  10. I can't turn Windows Uptade on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn Windows Uptade on: Hello everybody, i have this issue with the Microsoft Store where none of my apps can uptade because Windows Uptade is off. The troubleshooter tells me there is no problem. I remember turning it off to boost the performance of a game, and now i have spent the entire day...