Windows 10: Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store

Discus and support Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am not able to download anything from the Microsoft store on a new laptop it just sticks on starting download and nothing happens. I have logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LouiseFoster2, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store

Hi I am not able to download anything from the Microsoft store on a new laptop it just sticks on starting download and nothing happens. I have logged in and out of the account and still nothing. Also if I click on get updates it just circles around and nothing happens. Can this be fixed or should I return the laptop? Thanks

:)

LouiseFoster2, Jan 29, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store

1. Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store - Similar Threads - Can't donwload themes

2. None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!: Whenever I download a game from the xbox app or the microsoft store, I can play it as usual. But when I try to open it a second time, I get the following error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file". What can I do to resolve this? It is...
  3. None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!: Whenever I download a game from the xbox app or the microsoft store, I can play it as usual. But when I try to open it a second time, I get the following error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file". What can I do to resolve this? It is...
  4. Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store: Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14'' Laptop AMD Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10S -, basically for my little son to do his schoolwork, play videogames and watch videos. However, after downloading Pacman and Miraculous LadyBug games from the Microsoft...
  5. Can't Delete Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Delete Theme in Windows 10: Hello, I have windows 10 pro and I installed a theme but when I felt it was boring I tried to delete it it is saying it is open in another program. I went to personalize -> Themes section -> Applied another theme -> Right click on the theme I want to delete -> then it showed...
  6. Can't install a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install a game from the store: I bought Minecraft, installed it, and launched it, but it was stuck on the loading screen. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it, but when I click Install, nothing happens....
  7. Where does Windows 10 store Themes?

in Windows 10 News
    Where does Windows 10 store Themes?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 can be customized using themes, wallpapers, and lock screen images. Just like any other wallpapers, and lock screen images, Windows 10 stores Themes in a dedicated location. They are like an archive file which stores wallpapers, pictures, effects,...
  8. Donwload problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Donwload problem.: Dear Support ! I have a problem with downloading Forza Horizon 4. The download status says it is 64GB to download, and I'm currently on 85GB downloaded data. Why is that, and how to solve it? Thank you in advance, MAXHUN99...
  9. Windows Store Themes not downloading.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Store Themes not downloading.: When I click the "Get" button on a Windows theme in the store it very briefly say's "working.." before refreshing the page and not downloading the theme. Anyone else have this issue? Other apps seem to download normally. 109833
  10. Install Themes from Microsoft Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Themes from Microsoft Store in Windows 10: How to: Install Themes from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 How to Download and Install Themes from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. Themes change the pointers on your PC all at once, and...