Windows 10: Can't down load anything on windows 10

Discus and support Can't down load anything on windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, everything I try to download fails virus scan, including stuff sent from my police computer, and third party anti virus downloads. I have tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by karenwilliamsWX, May 8, 2020.

1. Can't down load anything on windows 10

Hi, everything I try to download fails virus scan, including stuff sent from my police computer, and third party anti virus downloads. I have tried following lots of steps that have been published on line including turning off windows defender but nothing works. Please help

:)

karenwilliamsWX, May 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can't down load anything on windows 10

Delta6326, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't down load anything on windows 10

1. Can't down load anything on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't down load

2. down loads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    down loads: how to stop constant downloading over-over for 1 article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loads/53b6505b-9283-4330-a0e9-f0c0094b2f1a
  3. down loads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    down loads: y My downloads have become so slow lately that cannot hardly use laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/down-loads/c4991877-ed34-402f-a3c6-4e74be52cdd6
  4. Can't do anything until Start Menu loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't do anything until Start Menu loads: Whenever I sign into my PC, the Start Menu opens and closes itself. It takes forever to do so, and I can't do anything until it does its thing. I can't click on anything, start any programs, or even move the mouse. This just started happening recently. It doesn't matter if I...
  5. Cannot down load anything onto my new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot down load anything onto my new computer: I am trying to download the zoom app onto my recently purchased laptop. Like many of us I will be working from home for a while and my employer will be using zoom for meetings. It allows me to attempt to download but as soon as I tell it to run the program I get a text box...
  6. System complete down, can't enter anything but BIOS

System complete down, can't enter anything but BIOS: Recently, I added memory sticks to my new-to-me computer to increase the RAM from 4 to 12. It worked, but the system was still working slowly. I tried a "fix" that I found online. This is the fix. Scroll down to Method Four:...
  7. windows 10 not loading anything after log on

windows 10 not loading anything after log on: after logging in to windows 10 it is not loading anything I can get to task manger but nothing else so I can shut it down that all. I need help???...
  8. laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it

laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it: Hi, my laptop was just loading all over. I can't do anything but restart it by pressing the power button. I checked the event viewer and found one unusual event ID 472 ESENT. taskhostw (4444) WebCacheLocal: The shadow header page of file C:\Users\Gerald...
  9. Can't move anything on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't move anything on Windows 10: I literally can't move anything in my computer. I can just delete them. When i try to copy or move, it stucks on 0%. The same happens if i try to cancel or pause the transfer. And i'm afraid of this be a virus attack or something cuz before this i accidentaly loaded a trojan....
  10. Edge browser shuts down on loading anything

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser shuts down on loading anything: Just completed a clean install of TH2 (1511) on a Lenovo Via Nano-based netbook (blow, fan, blow...) prevously running Win7, activated using previous credentials via the genuineticket.xml method. The ISO source is the same one that I have used on several other machines...