Windows 10: Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos

Discus and support Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does my program hang whether I use Nikon transfer or The Windows 10 Photo app , when the connect o camera they hang and i get nothing yet on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GuyHarrington, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos

Why does my program hang whether I use Nikon transfer or The Windows 10 Photo app , when the connect o camera they hang and i get nothing yet on another machine which has Windows 10 but an earlier version it does not have a problem? And why when I look through the help post several of us have had the problem of not being ablee mto downlaod photos, surely we are not the minority. This looks like very poor customer service as we never see a posted solution that works, you competion has a big advantage over you.

:)

GuyHarrington, Jul 30, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Jul 30, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos

1. Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos - Similar Threads - Can't down load

2. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  3. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  4. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. In Photos, can't save photo from video

In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  6. Can't find microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find microsoft photos: HELLO everyone. I need help of yours. I had used this app for so many times but after the windows upgrade [ATTACH] I can't see the Microsoft photos app on my laptop but when I google it and sign up through my account it says that I own this app and when I click to it nothing...
  7. Loading photos from a camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading photos from a camera: Every time MS sends an update, many of my personal setting are gone with the wind. Isn't it possible for MS to let their fingers from personal things ? They're none of their bloody business. Now: I have a Nikon camera and always load the pictures and videos to my laptop by...
  8. Importing photos from camera to the Windows photo program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from camera to the Windows photo program.: I have a Nikon S6800 camera. It downloads the photos okay. In the photo program when I do import a message comes up that something is wrong. I retry and it may download 1 photo and this message comes up again. So far in about 20 retry's it has downloaded 12 photos. I use...
  9. Can't load video in Photos App

Can't load video in Photos App: In new video Add video From PC I select a wmv file and I get a message "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" I have tried selecting .avi, .mov files as well and get error messages. When I added a very short video from my collection it loaded OK...
  10. Can't find imported photos

Can't find imported photos: I imported pictures from a sd card onto the photos program...they were there categorized under the date. I took the card out and they were still on the program. Today as I go to import more pictures the ones from yesterday are nowhere to be found. Can someone please help me...