Windows 10: Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

Discus and support Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey I have trouble downloading two games with gamepass. Void Bastards and Vampyr. Although I've successfully downloaded them in the past,now i get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KiRiLoS, Jul 20, 2019.

1. KiRiLoS Win User

Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

Hey
    I have trouble downloading two games with gamepass.
    Void Bastards and Vampyr.
    Although I've successfully downloaded them in the past,now i get the error 0x800700AA. I can download other games but not these two.
    Thanks in advance Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA :)

:)

KiRiLoS, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download games from store

Hi Krishna,

You might be experiencing this issue because of a connectivity issue or the Microsoft Store cache is corrupted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps and games from downloading and installing correctly. To run the troubleshooter, kindly refer to the following article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download games again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a reply with the following information so we can further pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Do you only experience this issue when downloading a specific game from Microsoft Store? If yes, what is the name of the specific game you are trying to download?
    • Have you tried downloading the game by accessing
      Microsoft Store using your web browser
      ?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

1. Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA - Similar Threads - Can't download specific

2. Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...: So I got a new laptop and when I downloaded games from microsoft store they just did not launch, I first downloaded Hollow Knight and it did'nt launch, I thought it was just a bug and I started downloading minecraft dungeons, but that issue also happened for dungeons as well,...
  3. Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games downloaded from microsoft store won't launch, specifically the ones with the "Gaming...: So I got a new laptop and when I downloaded games from microsoft store they just did not launch, I first downloaded Hollow Knight and it did'nt launch, I thought it was just a bug and I started downloading minecraft dungeons, but that issue also happened for dungeons as well,...
  4. Error downloading game from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error downloading game from Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 when it came out and installed perfectly fine. When the latest update came out, I started to get an error when downloading the latest update in MS Store. After many times of trying and diagnosing I decided to do a clean install of the...
  5. Error downloading games from Microsoft Store

Error downloading games from Microsoft Store: hello i have 2 microsof account yesterday i downloaded 2 3 apps from my first account but today when i want to use my second account library to download games icant then i use wsreset and delete microsoft store cache use cmd and powershell and type some cods which i see in...
  6. Can't download apps/games from microsoft store

Can't download apps/games from microsoft store: Hello! I bought Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store, but when i try downloading it, it won't download. I click the download button and all it does is get greyed out: I've tried signing in and out, troubleshooting, reseting the computer multiple times, WSreset.exe and all...
  7. Can't download games from Microsoft Store.

Can't download games from Microsoft Store.: For the past 4 days I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 4 I brought a key for. It's valid as it was added to my account and avaliable downloads. The only problem is, it wont download. Sometimes with an error message 0x80080005, sometimes it just forever says 'starting...
  8. Can't download Games from Microsoft Store

Can't download Games from Microsoft Store: Title, I tried everything on the troubleshooting page and whatever I found on Google. microsoft is a piece of steaming ****, how the **** can you **** up something so trivial. **** useless trash...
  9. Can't download game from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download game from Microsoft Store: Hey Community, I hope to find an answer to my problem here. This morning I bought the game "The Outer Worlds" for PC in the Microsoft Store. As I do have a very small SSD (C:Drive) (which was almost full at the time) I stopped the first attempt of the game to download...
  10. Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store: I started installing Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC but I accidentally cancelled. After I tried to reinstall it, an error window appeared and says "Try again later an error occurred on our end." It's only that specific game, how can I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass error 0x800700AA

2. windows store 0x800700AA