Windows 10: Can't download a purchased app again

Discus and support Can't download a purchased app again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased Ark: survival evolved from the Microsoft Store. I had downloaded it okay the first time, but then I uninstalled the app. When I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sulakshanalankathilake, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Can't download a purchased app again

So I purchased Ark: survival evolved from the Microsoft Store. I had downloaded it okay the first time, but then I uninstalled the app. When I went to download it again, there was no option available to re-install the app. Although there was the choice to repurchase it (of course I didn't want to). I checked in my library for already installed apps, but I couldn't find it in their either.

Does anyone have any solutions for this?

:)

sulakshanalankathilake, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 4, 2019
  4. R.Stevens Win User

Can't download a purchased app again

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Hi,

In Windows 8, I could easily go into my account in the Windows Store (apps) and see a listing of all of the apps that I ever purchased & downloaded or the free ones that I downloaded. That was very helpful when I had to reformat my hard drive.

I went looking for that list today. I have Windows 10. Getting to "my account" in the Windows Store was really difficult because it seems to be essentially hidden. Anyway, the only the apps that I purchased were listed. That's helpful, but I need the listing
    of free apps that I've downloaded, because there are way more free apps that I own, vs. purchased ones. After trying for an hour, I could not find the list of the free apps I had previously downloaded. It would be great to have access to this listing again.

How do I find this list in Windows 10?

Thanks!

R.Stevens, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't download a purchased app again

1. Can't download a purchased app again - Similar Threads - Can't download purchased

2. Can't download minecraft after purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download minecraft after purchase: I'm trying to install minecraft after purchasing the master collection,when i open my microsoft account, order history and click on the order it comes up with Install on my device.However when i click to install a pop up appears with: Pick where you want to installIt looks...
  3. Minecraft texture pack purchased in Microsoft store will not download again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture pack purchased in Microsoft store will not download again: I purchased a texture pack from the microsoft store a couple of months ago. It downloaded fine and I've been using it sense. As of today however, the texture pack is no longer working in the game. I've tried going to my texture packs and the only one I purchased IS there,...
  4. Can't Download Purchased Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Download Purchased Game: I use a code to buy a game and I downloaded it on my old computer, but now I built a new pc and signed in with the same account, but I can't download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-purchased-game/cbab32fc-70e8-4596-a272-3b32571a191a
  5. Why can't I download app purchased

Why can't I download app purchased: Why can't I download app purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-app-purchased/e33e9f1d-37c6-43b9-81b3-ed02c71429d4
  6. downloading Microsoft apps again

downloading Microsoft apps again: I had to delete my Microsoft Solitaire Collection and other apps due to problems on my computer after using them for years. Now I am trying to re-install them and I download and get to the install page and hit the install button and nothing happens. Same with all my apps in...
  7. Purchased App Won't Download.

Purchased App Won't Download.: Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still shows up under Apps Purchased in the Store, but the app won't install from their either....
  8. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again: I got a game off the Microsoft Store, and then paid to remove the ads. The game now generates a dialog box that says I have to pay to remove the ads. If I follow the link to purchase, it asks for my pin to sign into my Microsoft account and then tells me I already purchased...
  9. Can't make in-app purchase

Can't make in-app purchase: I cannot make an in-app purchase in my Tomato - Be Focused app. I am running Windows 10 and got the app for free in the Windows 10 store. I get this error message when I am in the app and click the "get it" button within the app when it tells me I need to purchase a...
  10. Try the download again" error when downloading apps

Try the download again" error when downloading apps: I was trying to install some new apps in the Windows Store when it suddenly crashed on me. Upon trying the downloads again, the downloads ended in an error..."Try that download again something happened on our end" I thank anyone who will respond and try to help me with...