Windows 10: Can't download any app from web browser

Discus and support Can't download any app from web browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, so to keep things simple I will get straight to the point. I am currently using a Lenovo Thinkpad E450 and everytime I click on the .exe program to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterTranzz, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Can't download any app from web browser

Hi, so to keep things simple I will get straight to the point. I am currently using a Lenovo Thinkpad E450 and everytime I click on the .exe program to download an app from google chrome, Zoom, for instance, I get this message saying that I should update my computer to stay supported or something: So I did what it asked me to do, to update, but after having failed multiple times at updating, I realized that in order to update you must have like a sufficient amount of battery left in your laptop please correct me if I am wrong. Here's another problem, apparently to use this laptop, it

:)

PeterTranzz, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Jatkowski Win User

Can no longer access apps in web browser

Mays, I did each of the steps in the order you listed and then restarted the computer, I have just tried 1.Clicking on an app (stickypassword) 2.it again opens on top of the web browser page 3.But when I moved the mouse the open app disappears from the web
    browser open page 4.When I minimize the browser the app is on the desktop So nothing changed with this fix. What else can I try

Thank you

bunnie

Jatkowski, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Cannot set default web browser

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuain, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that you want to make the Chrome browser as your default browser. Please follow the below steps.

Step 1:

Go to Search box next to Windows icon and type Default app Settings

Step 2:

Click to open Default app Settings

Step 3:

Under choose, default apps scroll down to see the Web browser

Step 4:

Click on the Browser shown to get the default browsers list to select from

Step 5:

Select Google Chrome

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Can't download any app from web browser

Issue whenever typing into web browser with word box popping up and also not able to download games in Windows Store on Windows 10.

Hi Jacy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Windows Store settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "web browser find letter or find word box pops up", are you referring that you when any thing in the web browser, a word window pops up in the browser? Which browser are using on the computer? Have you tried to the check the issue
      with other browser?
    • When you say that "store games stop downloading", are you getting any error message? Are you logged into Microsoft Account?
    • Is the issue specific while downloading a particular app on Windows Store?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Windows apps troubleshooter and also try to synchronize the time with Internet time zone. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I suggest you to synchronize with the internet time zone and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Control Panel” without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Clock, Language, and Region.

4. Then click on Date and Time.

5. Click on Internet Time and click on Change settings.

6. Check ‘Synchronize with an internet time server’, choose a server and click on
    Update now button.

7. Click on Ok.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading apps from Windows Store, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't download any app from web browser

1. Can't download any app from web browser - Similar Threads - Can't download app

2. I can't open any web browser aside from Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any web browser aside from Edge: Edge is great, except where it comes to Google programs. I need to use these programs for school, and I also have a lot of experience using them, so I'm more comfortable with them than with Microsoft programs. However, when I try to use Google programs on Edge, there are a...
  3. I can't open any web browser aside from Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open any web browser aside from Edge: Edge is great, except where it comes to Google programs. I need to use these programs for school, and I also have a lot of experience using them, so I'm more comfortable with them than with Microsoft programs. However, when I try to use Google programs on Edge, there are a...
  4. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store: I've been trying to install a free app on my laptop but every time I click 'Get' I'm prompted to sign in even though I already am. I went to turn this off in the settings and the same problem occurred. This is a new laptop given to me by a family member, so their information...
  5. Can't download any app from web browser

Can't download any app from web browser: Hi, so to keep things simple I will get straight to the point. I am currently using a Lenovo Thinkpad E450 and everytime I click on the .exe program to download an app from google chrome, Zoom, for instance, I get this message saying that I should update my computer to stay...
  6. Can't download any app from web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download any app from web browser: Hi, so to keep things simple I will get straight to the point. I am currently using a Lenovo Thinkpad E450 and everytime I click on the .exe program to download an app from google chrome, Zoom, for instance, I get this message saying that I should update my computer to stay...
  7. Can't download apps from web on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download apps from web on Windows 10: Hi there, I recently reinstalled windows 10 and since then I haven't been able to download Discord, Xbox app, or Microsoft teams I'm assuming there would be others but this is all I have tried so far When I click "Download" on the respective websites, the installer/setup...
  8. Can't download files using any browser

Can't download files using any browser: Windows 10 Pro, OS build 19041.685 Following the most recent Windows update I am unable to download files of more than a few megabytes using any internet browser - I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I have no third party antivirus or security software installed, I have...
  9. Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10

Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10: I just noticed this yesterday. I tried saving an image from a website on google chrome and nothing happened. I've tried downloading files from other websites and had the same result on Chrome. I switched over to microsoft edge and had the same result. I then tried internet...
  10. any downloaded files from the web

any downloaded files from the web: I cant seem to ever get the media player to pull up and play any of my downloaded files off the internet. Why is this and what shall I do to fix it? Or suggest a media player or app that I can use please....