Windows 10: Can´t download any file over 100MB

Discus and support Can´t download any file over 100MB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, since i updated to 2004 I am not able to download files over 100MB on my main computer. If I want to download a file over 100MB with any broswer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BanB79, Sep 24, 2020.

1. BanB79 Win User

Can´t download any file over 100MB

Hi,

since i updated to 2004 I am not able to download files over 100MB on my main computer.

If I want to download a file over 100MB with any broswer I tested Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi it crashes between instant and after some MB. Firefox also prompts me the message that

"C:\Users\bephb\AppData\Local\Temp\KOAiLmLG.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read Contact the admin or try later."Translated by me.

One could say that this is a browser problem, but after trying some browser solutions nothing changed.

I went on to OneDrive and tried downloading a file over 100MB there. But as I expected it did not work. I get this lovely message. Can´t download any file over 100MB e0eda795-dfe2-4276-aa90-6a9dda27eb72?upload=true.jpg

What I tried to solve this.

1. Tried solutions provided by Mozilla for Firefox, but all did not work.

2. Disabled all security suites and Windows Security running on my machine.

I suspect something is quirky with the temp folder, because programs like Steam who have their own "Temp" folder can download large files with no problem. But I also could be completely wrong.

I tried downloading the same files over the same network on my Surface also 2004 but everything worked fine there. Also every other Internet related action on my main computer works just fine.

Hope someone can help.

:)

BanB79, Sep 24, 2020

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

only 100MB? thats a step down in size, me like.

Mussels, Sep 24, 2020
  4. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Can´t download any file over 100MB - Similar Threads - Can´t download file

2. Why can't I get over 100mb on my gigabit NIC's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get over 100mb on my gigabit NIC's?: I have a desktop running Win10 Pro 64-bit with dual NIC's. The onboard is connected to an offline subnet used for routing security cameras. The gigabit PCIe NIC TP-Link TG-3468 is connected to my main network. I should be getting a download bitrate on the offline NIC from...
  3. Lifecam Software error: not connected to internet, can´t download files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lifecam Software error: not connected to internet, can´t download files: I need help with this, trying to install lifecam SOFTWARE not drivers, i want the software but it gives me an errorHelp needed!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-software-error-not-connected-to-internet/f4632c4b-9452-44e4-8a1b-e2e7a3ab62dd
  4. Lifecam Software error: not connected to internet, can´t download files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lifecam Software error: not connected to internet, can´t download files: I need help with this, trying to install lifecam SOFTWARE not drivers, i want the software but it gives me an errorHelp needed!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-software-error-not-connected-to-internet/f4632c4b-9452-44e4-8a1b-e2e7a3ab62dd
  5. can´t delete temporary files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can´t delete temporary files: So ive been having this problem for a while now where my surface laptop 3 says that i have 16gb of temporary files. But when i click on "temporary files" there aren´t 16gb worth of them. I only can delete 10mb every time or so. The bigger problem is: the amount of files is...
  6. can`t access the update file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can`t access the update file: Moi can`t access the update file Tuollaista herjaa kun yritän päivittää thrustmaster T1600M FCS-ohjaimen ajureita. Voitteko auttaa? Kiitos. That's a slay when I try to update the thrustmaster T1600M FCS Controller drivers. Can you help? Thank you....
  7. Capped at 100MB/s file transfer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Capped at 100MB/s file transfer: Whenever I try to transfer files from drive to drive I can only hit 100MB/s at most . When i transfer from one SSD to another SSD the speed drops from 300MB/s (advertised speed on box) to just a slight 100MB/s . Seems a capped speed or something. What could be my issue for...
  8. I can´t download anything from any of my browsers

I can´t download anything from any of my browsers: So i first noticed this whil trying to download Uplay to my computer when a strange message appeared "error while analising virus", i have tried to disable windows defender and enable it again, looked for virus and nothing came up. The worst part is i cant even download a...
  9. Can`t install any .msi file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install any .msi file: Can`t install any .msi file. Shows this message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-install-any-msi-file/6635c606-200c-48c1-889c-5733f08becc9
  10. Can´t enable NetBIOS over tcpip

Can´t enable NetBIOS over tcpip: Hi I have problem with network sharing from one of my computer i my Homenetwork. With Ipconfig /all I found that NetBIOS over tcpip is disabled the on network adapter even if enabled in WINS properties and Regedit. Is there a way to enable it or another solution to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download windows 10 size 100 mb

2. cant download files larger than 100 mb