Windows 10: Cant download any files

Discus and support Cant download any files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Anything I try to download I get a message saying cant download. Trying to install Mcafee but wont allow. Now realised cant download any files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinRyanOO, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Cant download any files

Anything I try to download I get a message saying cant download.

Trying to install Mcafee but wont allow.

Now realised cant download any files from internet etc or save photos from emails

On windows 10

:)

KevinRyanOO, Jan 4, 2021

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jan 4, 2021
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Cant download any files

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Cant download any files

1. Cant download any files - Similar Threads - Cant download files

2. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download any apps: Every time i try to download an app from the web or Microsoft store it asks for my pin and to sign in, which I do, than it gives me the "OX80048823 Error" and will not download any app. I've "sent feedback" numerous times but nothing. Help?...
  3. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download any apps: Every time i try to download an app from the web or Microsoft store it asks for my pin and to sign in, which I do, than it gives me the "OX80048823 Error" and will not download any app. I've "sent feedback" numerous times but nothing. Help?...
  4. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why cant i download any files/documents on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i download any files/documents on my pc: asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-filesdocuments-on-my-pc/d3cf6dbe-82fb-4962-b126-4cda35bf7968
  6. why cant i download any files/documents on my pc

why cant i download any files/documents on my pc: asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-filesdocuments-on-my-pc/d3cf6dbe-82fb-4962-b126-4cda35bf7968
  7. Cant delete any file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete any file: hello, I want to delete a lot of files but when I will delete them, even from the bin they will like to restore them and show me again. nothing is working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-any-file/05e9a71d-619e-47d1-8107-44c09afc690f
  8. Cant delete any file

Cant delete any file: hello, I want to delete a lot of files but when I will delete them, even from the bin they will like to restore them and show me again. nothing is working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-any-file/05e9a71d-619e-47d1-8107-44c09afc690f
  9. Edge is not download any files

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not download any files: This is happening on Windows 7 but fix should apply for any Windows PC. I was downloading a file that was only 4.0 KB. After 30 minute I went to close Edge and got this: It should have loaded in a matter of seconds. I thought about uninstalling Edge and then downloading the...
  10. Can't download any files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download any files.: This includes files from Microsoft and all other trusted sites . The error message at bottom of screen says the file contains a virus and the deletes the download. Problem occurred during a windows update during April 2019. I spent 7 hours online with a Microsoft...