Windows 10: Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc

Discus and support Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried installing different games and tried doing wsreset.exe and nothings worked, please help. submitted by /u/FaintWhispersInHouse [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FaintWhispersInHouse, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc

I tried installing different games and tried doing wsreset.exe and nothings worked, please help.

submitted by /u/FaintWhispersInHouse
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FaintWhispersInHouse, Dec 21, 2020
  2. AaronBe Win User

Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 21, 2020
  4. tcman50 Win User

Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc

How to find games I've downloaded from Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

If they are xbox app games they are listed and can be launched via the xbox app.

For a list of all your downloaded app games, click the store app, click your account photo on the upper right of your screen and click "my library", all your game downloads will be there, you can then click on a game and then click open to play it.

TC Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc :)

tcman50, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc

1. Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - Can’t download games

2. 0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I've tried downloading from both the Xbox app and Microsoft store. When i try downloading a game It gets to 100% and gives me this error. Please help!...
  3. 0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070005 can't download any games from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I've tried downloading from both the Xbox app and Microsoft store. When i try downloading a game It gets to 100% and gives me this error. Please help!...
  4. Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App: I am trying to download Ghostwire Tokyo and it just thows an error message everytime. I have reinstalled the XBox PC app, checked windows updates and same issue every time. "Something happend to the App. We are working on it. Error Code: 0x80070002" This has been going on for...
  5. Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App

Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App: I am trying to download Ghostwire Tokyo and it just thows an error message everytime. I have reinstalled the XBox PC app, checked windows updates and same issue every time. "Something happend to the App. We are working on it. Error Code: 0x80070002" This has been going on for...
  6. Can’t start any game through xbox app on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start any game through xbox app on pc.: When I try to launch Monster Hunter Rise it keeps giving me the same File System Error -2015294512. I’ve looked all over the internet trying to figure out what’s wrong with my GameLaunchHelper.exe but nothing I’ve tried has fixed it. It’s not just monster hunter that will not...
  7. Can’t start any game through xbox app on pc.

Can’t start any game through xbox app on pc.: When I try to launch Monster Hunter Rise it keeps giving me the same File System Error -2015294512. I’ve looked all over the internet trying to figure out what’s wrong with my GameLaunchHelper.exe but nothing I’ve tried has fixed it. It’s not just monster hunter that will not...
  8. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC: Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was getting on "The Riftbreaker" for literally no reason. When I came back literally less than 2 minutes later, every game I...
  9. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC: Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was getting on "The Riftbreaker" for literally no reason. When I came back literally less than 2 minutes later, every game I...
  10. Unable to download ANY game from the Windows Store or Xbox (beta) Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download ANY game from the Windows Store or Xbox (beta) Apps: I have this pervasive error (0x8007177E) that I just cannot get rid of. It stops my downloads every single time. I've attempted to download Halo Reach, Sea of Thieves, and Outer Worlds, but I keep getting the same error. I've tried wsreset.exe, reinstalling Windows 10 Home...