Windows 10: Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

Discus and support Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, i have problems in Windows Store or new Xbox App(beta) with downloading the "new" introduced games, like Exodus, Wolfenstein II or Vampyr.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Patrick_LPM, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

Hello, i have problems in Windows Store or new Xbox App(beta) with downloading the "new" introduced games, like Exodus, Wolfenstein II or Vampyr. Games like Ori, Gears 4 or updates works fine.

What i tried:

- Resetting Store

- Reinstall Store

- Networkstate Ok and connected

- Xbox app with admin

- Win update said its up to date, but i think its lying, because i didnt have the newest Version and it said im up to date. i installed manually Build 10.0.18362. Not sure why it says that.

- and more you can find on google with topics like store wont work/cant download apps or such

When i tried with Xbox app it says Errorcode 0x80040154

With Win Store i can choose my drive and click on install. Then there is an error like "try it again later. There is a an error on our site"

Anyone else got this?

:)

Patrick_LPM, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Coming Later this Year

Source: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Coming Later this Year - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

1. Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass - Similar Threads - Cant download games

2. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
  3. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...
  4. Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas a me connecter au Xbox live sous Windows 10. J'ai un message me mettant " En raison d'une suspension , les fonctionnalités Xbox Live peuvent être limitées ." Je ne comprend pas se message car je n'ais jamais était bannie . Que cela veut dire ?...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta: [ATTACH] Starting today, Xbox Insiders in Preview Delta can join and test the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan before it launches later this year in current Xbox Game Pass markets. NOTE: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is currently available to English speaking Xbox Insiders in the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta: [ATTACH] Starting today, Xbox Insiders in Preview Beta can join and test Xbox Game Pass Ultimate before it launches later this year in current Xbox Game Pass markets. NOTE: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is currently available to English speaking Xbox Insiders in the US, UK,...
  8. Introducing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Coming Later this Year

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Coming Later this Year: [ATTACH] In June 2017, we launched Xbox Game Pass – with the goal of empowering gamers all over the world to discover their next favorite game. We also wanted to use Xbox Game Pass as a platform for developers to introduce their amazing games to millions of new people. From...
  9. Cant launch any steam games that require directx to be downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch any steam games that require directx to be downloaded: I just got a new laptop that is an hp with a AMD ryzen 3 2200U processor and integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics when i check the dxdiag info it says I have directx 12 installed but when I finished downloading Counter strike global offensive and tried to launch it says...
  10. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...